• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Message Boards T-Shirt?

132 posts in this topic

Just a thought (and a thread, I suppose)... :)

Is there any interest in the community designing and Tee-springing a CGC boardie collector-club-style T-shirt?

There are stellar graphic artists on the boards who could whip up something nice (I personally do not have that talent)?

The money generated could go toward a charity or toward the CGC Christmas party?

Or it could be set so as to not make money?

And I could sport it at the next local / national con :cool:

Thoughts?

PS> Had a friend do this as part of a fundraising effort for his upstart brewery.

PPS> Did a few advanced searches to see if the topic has been discussed.

..... don't forget mustard stains.....

....and if one of the shirts says "CGC *spoon*, then put me down for several.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Love a Boardie shirt!!

If plausible make it so the sales could benifit a charity, or something with Xmas on the boards, or the comic collecting community as a whole. (Hero Initiativeesque is what I'm saying)

Please have at least black & white shirt color options for the days of light pit staining too:)

I thought it would have been a good idea to have boardie shirts years ago when we all did our first big Chicago con back in 2007 or 2008 so we could recognize each other. Many people have gotten to know each other since then but still a good idea.

I thought it would have been a good idea to have boardie shirts years ago when we all did our first big Chicago con back in 2007 or 2008 so we could recognize each other. Many people have gotten to know each other since then but still a good idea.

I wore my "Comicdonna Benefit" shirt to WWC one year and I have to say, it was neat getting a couple Boardies (unbeknownst to me) coming up to me to inquire and introduce themselves.

Big medicine wearing a shirt with Mike's stage name on it :headbang:

I wore my "Comicdonna Benefit" shirt to WWC one year and I have to say, it was neat getting a couple Boardies (unbeknownst to me) coming up to me to inquire and introduce themselves.

(worship)

(worship)

(thumbs u

I'd be down for a shirt. I like Swick's idea too. That'd be cool on the back with something noticeable on the front.

Don't make it black or white though. Dog hair is all over black and white just gets dirty quickly.

.... probably shouldn't make it purple either..... although universal blue might be sharp. All kidding aside, it's a good idea.....and it wouldn't bother me if CGC simply made a profit off them....although charities are always cool. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u