• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE MATAWAN COLLECTION - closed! Thank you everyone!

137 posts in this topic

Gang Bang by Wally Wood 7th printing $5

Wolverine Collector's Pin Set sealed in plastic $2

THE RONALD REAGAN COLORING BOOK great condition, minor spine ticks $1

:takeit:

^^ Now there is an eclectic group!

TAKE ALL CREEPY IN THIS POST (listed @$92 I think with a few freebies in there) FOR $50 + s/hthis gets you $10 credit as well for my threads per first post!

CREEPY - When the Comics Code Authority cracked down on the comic book industry in 1955, horror comics all but faded from the scene. Enter Creepy magazine, publisher James Warren's tribute (after a fashion) to EC's vaunted horror comics line, which couldn't survive the Code's strong arm censorship tactics. Magazines weren't subject to the same rules, giving Warren the freedom to publish more mature content. Eerie, Vampirella, and other Warren publications followed.

1 (1964) see PGM thread for more pictures, I(only got 2 replies in PGM: "4.0, 5ish." $18

CQ_eFicUwAA5BCi.jpgCQ_eCA5UkAE0RIr.jpgCQ_eCCeVAAAJX0z.jpg

Stories in this first issue of Creepy include: Voodoo by Bill Pearson and Joe Orlando; H2O World! by Larry Ivie, Al Williamson, and Roy G. Krenkel; Vampires fly at Dusk! by Archie Goodwin and Reed Crandall; Werewolf! by Larry Ivie and Frank Frazetta; Bewitched! by Larry Ivie and Gray Morrow; The Success Story by Archie Goodwin and Al Williamson; and Pursuit of the Vampire! by Archie Goodwin and Angelo Torres. Features the first appearance of Uncle Creepy. Cover art by Jack Davis. Cover price $0.35.

8 (1966) some staining and rippling, especiallyon back cover $6

CRI7Qn6UkAAusdf.jpg

Stories in this issue include: The Coffin of Dracula by Archie Goodwin and Reed Crandall; Death Plane by Larry Ivie and George Evans; The Mountain by Johnny Craig (credited to Jay Taycee); The Invitation by Larry Englehart, Russ Jones, Maurice Whitman, and Manny Stallman; Adam Link's Mate! by Otto Binder and Joe Orlando; Vested Interest by Ron Parker and George Tuska; and Fitting Punishment by Archie Goodwin and Gene Colan. Fan club page includes Gray Morrow profile. Cover art by Gray Morrow. Cover price $0.35.

12 (excellent condition for its' age, light edge wear, small tear top right) $15

CRYOD3NUYAEiHgs.jpgCRYODcAUkAARMSJ.jpg

Stories in this issue include: Dark House of Dreams by Archie Goodwin and Angelo Torres; Turncoat! by Archie Goodwin and Bob Jenney; Maximum Effort! by Ron Parker and Rocco Mastroserio; Voodoo Doll! by Archie Goodwin and Jerry Grandenetti; Blood of the Werewolf! by Archie Goodwin and Steve Ditko; Idol Hands! by Archie Goodwin and Manny Stallman; and Adam Link, Robot Detective by Otto Binder and Joe Orlando. Cover art by Dan Adkins. Cover price $0.35.

25 (1969) 0.33 inch or so tear on open edge side through book, dent to edge, back cover staining $2

CRYL2hEUAAAb1Of.jpgCRYL1iHUcAA0Efd.jpgCRYL3ecVAAA_OzG.jpg

Stories in this issue include: Keep your Spirits Up by Bill Parente and Reed Crandall; Witches' Tide by Archie Goodwin and Gene Colon; Their Journey's End by Bill Parente and Ernie Colon; It That Lurks! by Archie Goodwin and Dan Adkins; Deep Ruby! by Archie Goodwin and Steve Ditko; and An Unlikely Visitor by Bill Parente, Bill Fraccio, and Tony Tallarico. Cover art by Richard Conway. Cover price $0.40.

34 (1970) beat up issue pen writing on front and lots on back FREE with purchase of other CREEPY magazine

CRYL3ffUkAAhENX.jpgCRYL3f9VAAA8IuY.jpg

Stories in this issue include: X-Tra..."X" by R. Michael Rosen and Jack Sparling; Lifeboat! by Bill Parente and Ken Barr; The Cool Jazz Ghoul by Al Hewetson and Ken Kelly; Minanker's Demons by Buddy Saunders (owner of Lone Star Comics) and John G. Fantuccio; Forgotten Prisoner of Castlemare by R. Michael Rosen, Bill Fraccio, and Tony Tallarico; The Swamp in Hell! by Al Hewetson and Don Vaughn; and Ando! by R. Michael Rosen and Syd Shores. Includes fan letter by future Garbage Pail Kids artist John Pound. Cover art by Ken Barr. Cover price $0.60.

41 (1971) light stress but a nice copy of a hard to find issue $10

CQ9t5OIWgAAewEy.jpg

I do not know this cover artist Kenneth Smith, but that is fantastic!

Stories in this issue include: The Thing in Loch Ness by Bruce Jones; Skipper's Return! by Ernie Colon; The Final Ingredient! by Bill DuBay; Prelude to Armageddon by Nicola Cuti and Wally Wood; Extra Censory Perception by Steve Skeates and Gary Kaufman; and A Tangible Hatred by Don McGregor and Richard Corben. Includes fan letter by future Marvel editor and writer John D. Warner. Cover art by Kenneth Smith. Cover price $0.60.

51 (1973) light wear, color breaking crease on part of rear cover $6

CQ9t3xGWwAI7WTg.jpg

Stories in this issue include: Déjà vu by Doug Moench and Esteban Maroto; Star-Slaughter by Rich Margopoulos and Ramon Torrents; Death Wish! by John D. Warner and Adolfo Abellan; Package Deal by Martin Pasko and Jose Bea; The Viyi by Esteban Maroto; His Brother's Grave by Kevin Pagan and Rafael Auraleon; and Bed of Roses by Doug Moench and Felix Mas. Cover art by Manuel Sanjulian. Cover price $0.75.

70 (1975) lots of scuffing on the back cover and some on front as well, small tear on bottom spine $4

CRI7QoOVEAAKE4h.jpg

This special Edgar Allan Poe issue includes the following stories: The Murders in the Rue Morgue by Rich Margopoulos and Jose Ortiz; Man of the Crowd by Rich Margopoulos and Luis Bermejo; The Cask of Amontillado by Rich Margopoulos and Martin Salvador; Shadow by Rich Margopoulos and Richard Corben; A Descent into the Maelstrom! by Rich Margopoulos and Adolfo Abellan; and Berenice by Rich Margopoulos and Isidro Mones. Cover art by Ken Kelly. Cover price $1.00.

82 (1976) some spine wear, light creasing on back cover $6

CRYQFECUcAE9oR-.jpgCRYQFMwUYAEEf5E.jpg

Stories in this 1976 Creepy Annual include: Forgive us our Debts by Jim Stenstrum and Esteban Maroto; A Most Private Terror by Budd Lewis and Esteban Maroto; Relatives! by Bruce Bezaire and Esteban Maroto; and A Scream in the Forest by Greg Potter and Esteban Maroto. Cover art is a montage of interior panels. Cover price $1.25.

88 (1977) one of the best conditiion Creepy books I have here. Spine rippling but otherwise clean and nice. $6

CRYLibiU8AAo1mI.jpgCRYLioxUEAAFVYD.jpg

Stories in this issue include: Castles Made of Sand by Gerry Boudreau and Jose Ortiz; Eye for Eye, Fang for Fang by Doug Moench, Carmine Infantino, and Ernie Chan; Do You Believe in Singsigs! by Gerry Boudreau and Luis Bermejo; Temple of Seilos by Bruce Jones and Leopold Sanchez; Iron Man by Bill DuBay and Esteban Maroto; and Second Childhood by Bruce Jones and Ramon Torrents. Cover art by Steve Hickman. Cover price $1.25.

89 (1977) (bagged for a long time as far as I can tell) FRAZETTA WAR COVER! very nice condition, some corner issues on bottom right,spine wear $5

CRYODqfUkAAhDfI.jpgCRYODbUU8AATv9n.jpg

Stories in this war-themed issue include: Blood Brothers by Bruce Jones and Jose Ortiz; The Windmill by Lou Rossin and Leopoldo Duranona; Angel of Jaipur and Bill DuBay and John Severin; The Hungry Dragon by Nicola Cuti, Carmine Infantino, and Alex Nino; The Door-Gunner by Larry Hama, Cary Bates, and Leopold Sanchez; and Coggin's Army by Roger McKenzie and Martin Salvador. Cover art by Frank Frazetta. Cover price $1.50.

95 (1978) 2 minor tears on back cover, light edge wear $3

CRI7QXBUYAA-8df.jpg

Stories in this ape-themed issue include: The Star Saga of Sirius Sam by Nicola Cuti and John Severin; The Laughing Man by Bruce Jones and Bernie Wrightson; Murder on the Vine by Cary Bates and Esteban Maroto; The Empire of Chim-Pan-Zee by Nicola Cuti and Luis Bermejo; The Oasis Inn by Bob Toomey and Jose Ortiz; and The Old Ways by Roger McKenzie and Leopoldo Duranona. Cover art by Don Maitz. Cover price $1.50.

115 tons of rippling and some staining FREE with purchase of another CREEPY but you must claim it!

CRYLihuVAAEaaaH.jpgCRYLijlUYAAdh5v.jpg

Stories in this issue include: Gabriel's Horn by Roger McKenzie and Leopoldo Duranona; The Last Labor of Hercules by Budd Lewis and Delando Nino (art credited to A2-120); Rapid Fire Angel by Gerry Boudreau and Axel Laxamana; Et Tu Brutus by Nicola Cuti, Val Mayerik, and Rudy Nebres; and War Children by Gerry Boudreau and Val Mayerik. Cover art by Manuel Sanjulian. Cover price $1.75.

124 very nice condition, again one of the nicest here $6

CRYLfT0VAAASXcm.jpgCRYLfo9UcAEt9eh.jpg

Stories in this issue include: Malphisto's Illusion by Nicola Cuti, Alexis Romeo (a.k.a. Romeo Tanghal), and Alex Toth; Cult by Archie Goodwin and Martin Salvador; Paydirt by Roger McKenzie, Carmine Infantino, and Alfred Alcala; Mayhem Museum by Carl Wessler and Adolpho Buylla; The Prometheus by Rich Margopoulos, John Garcia, and Rudy Nebres; and A Slight Case of Madness by Bill DuBay and Herb Arnold (story credited to Will Richardson). Cover art by Vicente Segelles. Cover price $1.75.

128 no creases or tears but just older feeling $3

CRYLfsfU8AA6ChW.jpgCRYLfybUYAAlz_g.jpg

Stories in this issue include: Whatever Happened to Orem? by Will Richardson (a.k.a. Bill DuBay) and Martin Salvador; Outcast of Euthanasia by Will Richardson (a.k.a. Bill DuBay) and Bill Draut; Old Man at the Morgue by Mark Lasky and Fred Carrillo; Frankenstein Invades the Universe by Budd Lewis, Alexis Romeo (a.k.a. Romeo Tanghal), and Alfredo Alcala; and Abelmar Jones: Lord of the Flies by Will Richardson (a.k.a. Bill DuBay) and Luis Bermejo. Cover art by Frank Frazetta. Cover price $2.00.

136 light wear - I may be able to get Joe Staton to sign this as well $2

CRI7QgPUYAADOun.jpg

Stories in this issue include: All the Time in the World! by John Ellis and Fred Carrillo; Never Say Die! by Gerry Boudreau and Jun Lofamia; Day of the Cliché by Greg Potter and Nebot; Eyewitness News by Gerry Boudreau, Rich Margopoulos, Carmine Infantino, and Pablo Marcos; Mother Zenobia and the Satan Glass! by Gerry Boudreau, Rich Margopoulos, and Gonzalo Mayo; and Daddy's Gone A-Hunting by Steven Grant and Joe Staton. Cover art by Richard Courtney. Cover price $2.00.

TAKE ALL CREEPY IN THIS POST (listed @$92 I think with a few freebies in there) FOR $50 + s/hthat earns you $10 credit as well!

Tomb of Dracula 3 (1979) some light staining but otherwise a very nice looking copy $3

CRYP_wvUkAAnyUs.jpgCRYP_zGVAAAg7FG.jpg

cover by Bob Larkin and Frank Miller interior work (sketches of Lilith, 3 pages worth)

Tomb of Dracula 6 (1979) bottom right corner issues, light soiling $2

CRYP42vVEAAXudy.jpgCRYP4aFVAAED-ox.jpg

Howard Chaykin cover!

Dracula Lives 1 heavily stained cover and frontspiece but interior pages spared mostly SOLD

$2

CRYP_wIUYAAbpXg.jpgCRYP_r-UwAAH4nI.jpg

The Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Magazine 32 (1977) wow this is a highly sought issue apparently SOLD

$15 (cheap - I may Signature Series this with Rudy Nebres, Chris Claremont next month if it does not sell here!) some very lgith staining on the back

CRYP4XfUwAAm6j0.jpgCRYP4UJUkAEXwyW.jpg

Cover by Malcolm McNeill. Iron Fist illustrations by Rudy Nebres. Daughters of the Dragon, -script by Chris Claremont, art by Marshall Rogers; Theres a Kung Fu assassin terrorizing the streets of China Town, and its up to the Daughters of the Dragon to deliver justice!; Colleen Wing and Misty Knight are the dearest of friends, and the closest of allies; Will the Daughters be able to defend themselves, and the public, from this Kung Fu menace? Serafim Karalexis interview by David Anthony Kraft. The Tiger-Sons Must Die!, -script by Bill Mantlo, pencils by Joe Staton, inks by Sonny Trinidad (inks) and Michele Brand (tones). 68 pgs., full color. $1.00. Cover price $1.00

VAMPIRELLA

29 (1973) great condition issue, stored with 33 in different box bagged/boarded $8

CRhI3aMWoAAE5_I.jpgCRhI3CXWwAAdQ9-.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "The Undead of the Deep" (starring Vampirella); "The Evil Eye"; "Stairway to Heaven"; "Last Lunch for Rats"; and "The Vampires are Coming." Written by Bill DuBay, W. Eaton, Fernando Fernandez, Flaxman Loew, and Doug Moench. Art by Auraleon, Bill DuBay, Jose Gonzalez, Fernando Fernandez, Munes, and Ramon Torrents. Includes piece on the history of vampires. Includes photos of two girls in Vampirella costumes (from the 1973 Comic Art Convention). Cover art by Enrich Torres. Cover price $0.75.

33 (1974) separate box find, bagged/boarded, some spine roll, small tear top back cover (but what a back cover illustration!) SOLD

$4

CRhI3TOWoAABiW5.jpgCRhI3PxW0AAhgU_.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "The Believer"; "The Sultana's Revenge" (starring Vampirella); "Pantha: Childhood Home"; "Top to Bottom" (in full color); "No. 37 is Missing"; and "Barfly." Written by Jack Butterworth, John Jacobson, Budd Lewis, Flaxman Loew, and Steve Skeates. Art by Adolfo Abellan, Auraleon, Richard Corben, Jose Gonzalez, Jeff Jones, and Isidro Mones. Includes ad for Mego super-hero figures. Cover art by Enrich Torres. Cover price $1.00.

35 (1974) lots of cover spine stress, many color breakingSOLD

$3

CRYn_3mUkAEtGKM.jpgCRYn_3HUEAAA0jy.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "The Blood-Gulper"; "Relatives"; "Fleur"; "Pure as Snow" (in full color); "Night Red with Gore" (a mother flees to save her child from a stalker); and "Rendezvous." Written by Bruce Bezaire, Jack Butterworth, Fernando Fernandez, John Jacobson, Flaxman Loew, and Carl Wessler. Art by Auraleon, Fernando Fernandez, Esteban Maroto, Felix Mas, Jose Ortiz, and Ramon Torrents. Includes editorial about the art change for the Vampirella story. Cover art by Enrich Torres. Cover price $1.00.

64 (1977) (It says FN on the back, so lets go with that.)SOLD

$3

CQ_lWdUWIAAcQVb.jpg

Stories in this issue, each of which star Vampirella, include: "The Manipulators"; "The Eradicators"; "The Vindicators"; "The Intruders"; "The Stalkers"; "The Iconoclasts"; and "The Survivors." Written by Gerry Boudreau, with art by Gonzalo Mayo and Carmine Infantino. Joe Brancatelli continues his series of scathing articles about the comic book industry. Cover art by Enrich Torres. Cover price $1.25.

85 (1980) staining on back topSOLD

$2

CRYkXgHUsAAov70.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "Vampirella: Flame Spirit"; "Conscience of the King"; "Curly's Gold"; "A Green Phoenix"; and "Lilywhite and Lavender." Written by Bob Toomey, Michael Fleisher, Budd Lewis, and others. Art by John and Bob Lakey, Auraleon, Alex Nino, and others. Joe Brancatelli's comic books column covers a variety of topics, including how speculators are "stealing our heritage." Cover art by Paul Gulacy. Cover price $2.00.

89 (1980) spine rippling $3

CRYkUKgUcAAMBj-.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "Vampirella/Wizards"; "Over the Edge"; and "Sight Unseen." Written by Bruce Jones and Will Richardson. Art by Auraleon, Rudy Nebres, and Jose Ortiz. Includes ad for Star Wars fan club. Cover art by Enrich Torres. Cover price $1.75.

95 (1981) Stories in this issue include: "Vampirella: Plague of Vampires"; "Casandra St. Knight: The Invitation"; "Pantha: Reflections in Blood"; and "The Fox." Written by Nicola Cuti and Rich Margopoulos. Art by Auraleon, Luis Bermejo, Rudy Nebres, and Jose Ortiz. Includes missive by letter hack T.M. Maple. Cover art by Ken Kelly. Cover price $2.00.

Copy A really a very very nice copy $9

CRYkXhmUAAAtS26.jpg

Copy B corner issues bottom right, spine ticks and stress, color breaking creases $1

CRYkXg1UEAEAnYz.jpg

97 creasing, breaks color, top edge smash through half book $1

CRYkZ4aUEAAxHR4.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "Vampirella: Army of the Undead"; "Cassandra St. Knight: Many Faces of God"; "Pantha: A Night Full of Zombies" part three; "Hershey's Rock"; and "Wormbrand." Written by Rich Margopoulos, Kevin Duane, and Bruce Jones. Art by Gonzalo Mayo, Rafael Auraleon, Jose Ortiz, and Felix Santos. Cover art by Enrich Torres. Cover price $2.00.

102(1982) beautiful copySOLD

$9

CRYmjLQUYAANZ24.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "Vampirella: Return of the Blood-Red Queen"; "Pantha: A Night Full of Zombies" part five; "Cassandra St. Knight: Kill Quake"; "The Fox: Night of the Devildogs"; "Perseus"; and "Alicia." Written by Rich Margopoulos, Nicola Cuti, Timothy Moriarity, and Carl Wessler. Art by Gonzalo Mayo, Jose Ortiz, Auraleon, Luis Bermejo, Esteban Maroto, and Alphonso Font. Cover art by Enrich Torres (though it's credited to Sanjulian). Cover price $2.00.

106 (1982) spine is fairly smooth but upper right is little brittle with staining, light tear top back cvr SOLD

$2

CQ_IbweWIAART3s.jpg

Stories in this issue include: "Vampirella: A Love Blessed in Hell"; "Sweetwater Nessie" part one; "Pantha: On the Trail of the Cat"; "The Fox and the Deer"; "Jeremy" part two; and "Safari." Written by Rich Margopoulos, Don McGregor, David Allikas, Nicola Cuti, and Paul Gillon. Art by Rafael Auraleon, Jose Ortiz, Luis Bermejo, Paul Gillon, and Esteban Maroto. Cover art by Enrich Torres. Cover price $2.00.

111 (1983) color breaking creases front and back covers, SOLD

$2

CRYkZ5-UwAASZ_v.jpg

Stories in this all-reprint Giant Collector's Edition include: "Vampirella: The Curse of the MacDaemons"; "Vampirella: The Undead of the Deep"; "The Time Eater"; "Ali Addan and Son"; "Force-Feed"; "Fog"; and "The French Coagulation." Written by Flaxman Loew, Jack Butterworth, Bill Dubay, Esteban Maroto, Cary Bates, Nicola Cuti, Gerry Boudreau, and Carl Wessler. Art by Jose Gonzalez, Paul Neary, Esteban Maroto, Leopold Sanchez, Carmine Infantino, Giordano, and Luis Bermejo. "The Noxious Newspage" has piece on Forrest J Ackerman stepping down as Editor-in-Chief of Famous Monsters of Filmland. Cover art by Pujolar. Cover price $1.75.

Creepy #8 and #12 are worth having even just for the Adam Link adaptations. (thumbs u

I am still missing a pair but I have these two. When looking for these magazines I believe PQ is important as much or even more than the mere technical grade, as it’s tough to find nice paper quality. :)

The important thing is the fact that they are not brittle.

You won’t find white pages on these magazines, as the paper was already different to begin with, so yellowing is not a big deal as long paper is supple.

One of my issues is very nice but I believe it has some brittleness and so I am looking to upgrade because of that. The Adam Link run is unique, and some episodes also have great art – all are by Joe Orlando. :)

I got an issue of Famous Monsters of Filmland (14 I think it was, Vincent Price cover) signed by Basil Gogos at NYCC and submitted it for CGC slabbing. I am hoping for something around 5.0 but I know they are tough graders now.

I am going to scan Eerie 6 and put it in the PGM thread, maybe even tonight.

By the way, I cannot believe the MAD specials with the inserts have not sold. These awesome the best of the best!

I am also willing to trade for comics, raw or slabbed. Not quantity preferably but quality. I can too in some cash as well if needed. And I will give you great value in return as I bought in bulk!

Cheech Wizard Schizophrenia 1st printing condition issues on the corners and some wear free with purchase but you must claim it

THE LAST TEMPTATION OF ALICE COOPER 1,2 LOT mild wear on outside but otherwise nice VF $3

LEGENDS OF BRUCE LEE 2 this is in great condition other than the yellowing of interior pages. However the centerfold is made of the same stock as the cover and is white like the cover. $5

TAKE ALL CREEPY IN THIS POST (listed @$92 I think with a few freebies in there) FOR $50 + s/h this gets you $10 credit as well for my threads per first post!

Cheech Wizard Schizophrenia 1st printing condition issues on the corners and some wear free with purchase but you must claim it

THE LAST TEMPTATION OF ALICE COOPER 1,2 LOT mild wear on outside but otherwise nice VF $3

LEGENDS OF BRUCE LEE 2 this is in great condition other than the yellowing of interior pages. However the centerfold is made of the same stock as the cover and is white like the cover. $5

^^ Thank you! I will send a PM later tonight.

The Spirit section from the Newark NJ Star Ledger Jan 21 1945 SOLD

$12

CRJ_ZoBUkAACWpU.jpgCRJ_ZlOVEAAxHts.jpgCRJ_ZXUUcAASHxc.jpg

It is truly remarkable that this survived as well as it has. Colors are vibrant and no tearing along the folds.

Squee's Big Giant Book of Unspeakable Horrors Jhonen Vasquez SOLD

$5

CQ-i0OHWwAAejxl.jpgCQ-i0MtWIAAMr68.jpg

Filler Bunny / Revenge of Filler Bunny mini comics Jhonen Vasquez NM/NM+ $5 EACH OR $9 for the pair

CQ-i0RYWUAA3HEM.jpgCQ-i0SIWsAAE7E-.jpg

TALES OF THE ZOMBIE 2 (1973) water stain throughout the book, back worse than front like it seeped through from the back, up there by the E in zombie SOLD

$1

CQ_lVNwWwAEbZGk.jpg

The House of Hammer 9 - The Creeping Unknown SOLD

$1

CRY1vNoUcAAiz-O.jpgCRY1vZQUsAA8ARx.jpg

Halls of Horror (large front cover tear into creature's back) SOLD

$2

CRY1sMTUkAAaXjA.jpgCRY1rpQUYAAZpKi.jpg

WEIRD V7 issue 1 front cover creasing and some light soiling SOLD

$6

CQ-hdb4WsAEooT-.jpg

PSYCHO ANNUAL 1972 same as the others in this post,light soiling and some corner dings SOLD

$2

CQ-heEsXAAAqRHf.jpg

MONSTER WORLD 4 (Warren: June 1965) SOLD

$6

CQ7ONJ1UsAAgzVF.jpg

MONSTERS UNLEASHED 1 (1973) 1st Solomon Kane SOLD

$7

CRYkUIfUEAEixfo.jpgCRYkULBUYAACshv.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND 11 (1958) tape is yellowed and running all along back spine (but what a GREAT back cover!). It is barely holding the cover on (1958) signed on the cover by cover artist BASIL GOGOS on 10/11/15 at the New York Comic Con (it is hard to see in the picture but easy in person when tilted at an angle) SOLD

$18

CRY1vQ7UkAALX6a.jpgCQ9qxExUkAQlxVT.jpg

CRExb9UUwAAfY0e.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND 36 signed on cover by BASIL GOGOS) cover artist of many Famous Monsters of Filmland covers, including this one!) $15

CRHffcpWoAAlwLA.jpgCRExcgrUEAAztmE.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND 119 (1975) $12

CRY1sKhVAAAq2ak.jpgCRY1r5bUwAAXfZ_.jpg

Famous Monsters 163 SOLD

$2 (not a rip at the top, the white thing...it is not a tear or rip)

CQ-icDGWgAAhAXR.jpg

FAMOUS MONSTERS OF FILMLAND 200 (993) very very nice copy $4

CQ9yNJ7UcAAlRNh.jpg

IN THE DAYS OF THE MOB (1973) ALL JACK KIRBY! (Well, Colletta inks.) $16 LOWEST IT WILL GO!

CRYkUUrUkAAGMNy.jpg

Yes, the poster insert is intact and in great condition.

With poster insert. John Dillinger "Wanted" poster insert included. Crime stories from the Roaring 30s: "Welcome to Hell," "Ma's Boys," "Bullets for Big Al," "Kansas City Massacre," and "Method of Operation." All stories and pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Vince Colletta. Two pages of cartoons by Sergio Aragones. Two-page text story, "Funeral for a Florist," by Mark Evanier and Steve Sherman. Combination art/photo cover. Cover price $0.50.