• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

78 posts in this topic

these ASM's....... from the same collection ? I notice the similar back cover date stamps and hope you don't end up with seller's remorse for these...... sweet, sweet, books. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

these ASM's....... from the same collection ? I notice the similar back cover date stamps and hope you don't end up with seller's remorse for these...... sweet, sweet, books. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yes, same collection.

---ASM 13 VF- (and with a press easily VF) $900.00

---ASM 3 VF- to VF $2700.00

---Avengers 57 (ASM break) NM- Printer's defect on FC $1200.00

---Marvel Tales 103

Nice F- book. Great color!!

Small amount of wear on corners, creasing on lower fc corner. Tanning on upper left fc corner, rust starting on staples - no migration onto paper. BC tanning.

$200.00

---Marvel Tales 105

A nice VG+/ F book, really great color!!

Small amount of wear on spine/ corners, creasing on lower fc corner. Light bc tanning, small chip missing. creasing on bc corners.

$200.00

---Marvel Tales 115

A nice VG+ book, tough black cover!!

Small amount of wear on spine/ corners, discoloration on upper staple (not rust), creasing on lower fc corner. Light bc tanning, stain along bc mid-spine and down. Stain goes to inside bc but not onto interior pages.

$125.00

---Marvel Tales 96.

Nice VG/ VG+ book. Small spine split and wear on lower fc corner, small tears around staples.

$150.00

I'll take these, please, per PM. :takeit:

---ASM 13 VF- (and with a press easily VF) $900.00

---ASM 3 VF- to VF $2700.00

---Avengers 57 (ASM break) NM- Printer's defect on FC $1200.00

---Marvel Tales 103

Nice F- book. Great color!!

Small amount of wear on corners, creasing on lower fc corner. Tanning on upper left fc corner, rust starting on staples - no migration onto paper. BC tanning.

$200.00

---Marvel Tales 105

A nice VG+/ F book, really great color!!

Small amount of wear on spine/ corners, creasing on lower fc corner. Light bc tanning, small chip missing. creasing on bc corners.

$200.00

---Marvel Tales 115

A nice VG+ book, tough black cover!!

Small amount of wear on spine/ corners, discoloration on upper staple (not rust), creasing on lower fc corner. Light bc tanning, stain along bc mid-spine and down. Stain goes to inside bc but not onto interior pages.

$125.00

---Marvel Tales 96.

Nice VG/ VG+ book. Small spine split and wear on lower fc corner, small tears around staples.

$150.00

I'll take these, please, per PM. :takeit:

^^ THANK YOU ANDY!!