• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Step up to the buffet - 10% off! Recap on Pg4

38 posts in this topic

Pretty much a little something for everyone, even the guy that has to have his green Jell-O. Same rules as always apply. No HOSers and :takeit: in the thread will beat a PM everytime. Shipping will always be exact based on weight and your location in proximity to mine :)

Feel free to shoot any questions or offers my way :thumbsup:

Barb Wire "audacity" variant CGC 9.8 - $225 SOLD!

(If you don't know the story behind this one you had to mail 20 copies of Star Wars #1 regular cover in to Dark Horse to get it. I can't imagine there's more than probably 200 copies of this variant out there).

i-x4FMsF5-X2.jpg

One for the Dave Stevens fans....

Crossfire #1 CGC 9.8 - Marilyn Monroe cover - $100

I looked everywhere for this book in high grade and paid a lot more than this for the copy I'm keeping. About a month ago I went out and totally at random found a gorgeous raw copy at a store. Couldn't pass it up, and it didn't disappoint!

i-P2rvvX6-X2.jpg

I have more that just shipped from CGC yesterday including these:

Noble Causes 3a CGC 9.6 - 1st appearance of Invincible $75

Nova #1 CGC 9.4 - 1st appearance of Nova $100 SOLD!

Ms. Marvel #1 CGC 9.0 - 1st Carol Danvers as Ms. Marvel - $100

DC Comics Presents 26 CGC 9.4 - 1st New Teen Titans - $250

Harley Quinn (2000 series) #4 CGC 9.6 - $40

Harley Quinn (2000 series) #6 CGC 9.2 - $22

Harley Quinn (2000 series) #8 CGC 9.4 - $25

Harley Quinn (2000 series) #9 CGC 9.4 - $25

I will get scans of these up as soon as I receive them in hand

Let me know if there is any interest, feel free to look over my feedback, and buy some books! :whee:

Time to add a few more....

Afterlife with Archie # 6 CGC 9.8 Pepoy variant $35 SOLD!

i-CRBd62N-XL.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #9 CGC 9.6 - National Championship variant 9.6 - $30

Rocketeer Adventures #1 - Jetpack variant Dave Stevens Cover CGC 9.8 - $50, 9.6 - $25 9.8 SOLD 9.6 still available

i-qgzJVHH-XL.jpg

Barb Wire "audacity" variant CGC 9.8 - $225

(If you don't know the story behind this one you had to mail 20 copies of Star Wars #1 regular cover in to Dark Horse to get it. I can't imagine there's more than probably 200 copies of this variant out there).

i-x4FMsF5-X2.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

^^

Also, was just sitting here thinking.... if anyone wants that whole run of Harley, individually they add up to $242. Take them as a group for $195. Basically, get the 9.2 and one of the 9.4 books for free.