• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED -- Thanks to everyone!

542 posts in this topic

Saturday :bump: and a bigger discount -- all the books in blue in the recap are now 40% OFF. If you're spending $250 or more, that will make them 50% off! :o Let's get rid of some more of these books!

The thread will be closing on Sunday -- I'll start sending out invoices on Sunday night. Thanks again to everyone who has purchased! (worship)

Uncanny X-Men #130 -- Copy B -- 1st Dazzler -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $12

Amazing Adventures #1 -- F+ -- 6.5 -- $25

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $25

Amazing Spider-Man #64 -- G -- 2.0 -- $8

Amazing Spider-Man #75 -- G/VG -- 3.0 -- $9

Batman #267 -- VG -- 4.0 -- $4

Amazing Spider-Man #84 -- FR/G -- 1.0 -- $4

:takeit: @ 40% off

Final :bump: -- and we'll increase up another discount: books in Black are now 20% off! :banana: That's some nice higher-grade Spideys and a sweet Defenders #1 now at some pretty good prices.

Thread closes tonight -- thanks again to everyone who's purchased! (worship)

I'm going to close this thread tomorrow night -- got caught up at my niece's birthday party and dodging the rain all day, so I'm a little behind. I'm working on invoices tonight, and I'll be sending those out tomorrow. If you don't get an invoice by the end of the day tomorrow, shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it ASAP. :foryou:

One last special deal -- the Defenders #1 and the Marvel Feature #3 (3rd Defenders) are both still available. You want these books. You need these books. :gossip:

So, buy them both --Defenders #1 VF+/8.5 and Marvel Feature #3 VF/NM/9.0 for $100 :o .

This price is a special deal, and the 10% discounts for purchases over $250 does not apply to it, though it does count towards the free shipping at $150.

Thanks everyone for making this a great sales thread! (worship)