• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my Sups 168

11 posts in this topic

It came from a group of HG copys but its not a pedigree.

Good,cool.gif so the link worked thumbsup2.gif

Edit it seems to work off and on, I linked this to my yahoo briefcase files but it seems like they only work for a little while...then it doesn't.... then it works again.....I don't get it frustrated.gif

Edit it seems to work off and on, I linked this to my yahoo briefcase files but it seems like they only work for a little while...then it doesn't.... then it works again.....I don't get it frustrated.gif

Yahoo Briefcase changes the URLs on files periodically so that you can't use Yahoo for public photo hosting.

Sign up for a free account with www.photobucket.com like everybody else. Couldn't be simpler.

Yahoo Briefcase changes the URLs on files periodically so that you can't use Yahoo for public photo hosting.

Sign up for a free account with www.photobucket.com like everybody else. Couldn't be simpler.

Also try www.imagehosting.us as photobuket tends to compress larger files and their individual size limit is somewhat small (unless you want to pay).

See my above post. I had the same problem with photobucket. Imagehosting lets you have much bigger scans.

8.5?

i think Pimpy got it about right here. the URC rubbing and the ULC checkmark are the only real problems that i can make out from the scans. and the BC has the minor tanning along the upper edge.

good luck........... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif