• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Signature Series Opp with LEGENDARY Frank Miller New Spots Open!!!!!!

136 posts in this topic

Just wanted to update everyone. I got all the variants in today and they all look sharp. Should be no issues on the grades at all.

I also have the following extra if anyone is interested. If not ill be getting them done and ebaying them I suppose.

1483561_ful_zpsnprss6ww.jpg

Frank Miller 1:100 variant (some how I ended up with 3 extra) $1000 signed by Frank, Andy, Brian, Klaus in 9.8.

1486776_ful_zpskbin0wb1.jpg

Silvestri midtown color variant ( I have 3 extra) $750 signed by Frank, Andy, Brian, Klaus in 9.8

or

$250 signed by Andy, Brian, Klaus in 9.8

1484976_ful_zpsmgo3hlqe.jpg

Capullo midtown color variant (I have 2 extra) $750 signed by Frank, Andy, Brian, Klaus, in 9.8

or

$250 signed by Andy, Brian, Klaus in 9.8

Drop me a pm or post a take it here with the variant you want either one will work.

Still have a couple more to move. Get them now before they go on ebay on the 16th!

We will be doing the drawing tomorrow night (live on periscope, just follow ComicSketchArt) for the Jim Lee variant. Ill hopefully record it so we can post it here as well as the website.

Signing is complete with Frank! Oh and I have blank sketch covers done by him....

:whee:

:banana::banana::banana:

I'll be running a sales thread with variants in it that we got signed. I'm selling them for Andy Kubert so the cash will be heading his way. Most of them looked in good shape when we pulled them out however he didn't have bags and boards so they were signed raw.

As such I'll be listing them without a grade ensured but I will also be listing them slightly less than normal. He got 5 of every variant that DC did for this book. We picked out our favorite covers and all of them were signed by Frank, Andy, and Klaus. Brian will be signing them Wednesday.