• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two collections at Wayne, NJ this Sunday!

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

A buddy and I snagged some tables and we are liquidating some stuff. This our first show we are selling at and we are just getting our sea legs. So be gentle.

My friend has a lot of modern high grade CGC goodies-

New mutants #1 (2009) variant edition 9.8

All star batman and robin special edition. #1. Frank miller cover. Sketch interior. 9.8.

All star batman and robin #7. Frank miller cover. 9.8.

Ronin #1. 9.8

Daredevil #500. Darrow Variant edition. 9.8

Wolverine: origins #39. 9.8. 70th anniversary frame variant.

2099 a.d. #1. 9.8

All star batman and robin #10. Recalled due to improper editing of obscenities. 9.8

Wizard ace edition: amazing spider-man #129. Green qualified label. Signed by John Romita. 303/500. Comes with Dynamic Forces certificate of authenticity.

Iron Fist #14. 4.5

Science Comics #1 (1940) 1.0.

Amazing Spider-man #4 3.0

TMNT SDCC Ashcan #nn (2011). 9.8. Signed and sketched by Kevin Eastman. Signature series.

Turtlemania Special #1, 9.8. I have four of these.

Amazing Spider-man #350. 9.8. White pages.

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #1. 9.8. Limited edition sketch cover.

Thor v2 #1. White sketch cover. 9.8.

All star batman and robin #1. Retailer incentive edition. 9.8.

Infinite Crisis #1. 9.8. Signature series. Signed by geoff johns, jim lee, phil jimenez, and andy lanning.

Transformer #80. 9.6. White pages.

Captain America #109. White pages. 9.2.

venom. Lethal protector. #1. 9.6. Black cover printing error.

All star batman and robin. #8. 9.8. Retailer incentive edition. Neal adams cover. Promo issue. Very rare this one is.

And a raw rarity-

Turtlemania Special 000/000 Gold Edition cover proof. One of a kind!

...and many more raw!

And then I am all about the bulk, high quality reading material! Think of it as a curated reading list.

I have a load of hardcovers and tpbs from the 80s-00s. If there is something you are looking for, let me know. I might have it. Lots of mini-series sets too.

I have full runs, long runs, or tpb runs of the following titles. I wasn't planning on bringing everything below, but if someone wants to make a request, I can bring any of the following runs. Looking to sell these in whole lots per title... So let me know by Saturday night what I should pickup from storage!

Mix of floppies and TPBs-

Nightwing

Preacher

TPBs-

Miracleman (Eclipse - Moore, Gaiman)

JSA

Swamp Thing (Moore)

Floppies (95% in NM)-

The Brave and The Bold (1980 and up)

Green Lantern (1980 and up)

The Flash (1980-1986)

Blade of the Immortal

Green Arrow (Grell series)

Robin

Black Orchid (Jill Thompson series)

Catwoman (Brubaker)

Gotham Central

Adv of Superman, Action, Superman (1987 and up)

See you there!

You might want to list where this is actually taking place. Or check the events section and see if the show is already listed and post in that thread.

Thanks! Here's the thread in the Comic Events category-

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8923406#Post8923406

I didn't want to post a sales thread over there, not knowing if that was allowed.