• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Tales of Suspense/Iron Man Books - CLOSED

189 posts in this topic

....and then continues here!

:ohnoez:

Iron Man #1, GD/VG 3.0, $115 ON HOLD

diag. creasing LLBC; lots of creasing/wear all around the FC; some sort of soiling/splatter starting on the "N" above his head, and extending down the right side of his face and across his right shoulder - there's a bit of texture to it, but it doesn't bleed through to the interior cover

:takeit: per pm (worship)

^^(worship)

Tales of Suspense #91 (Copy A), FN/VF 7.0, $18

cb wear/crinkle top spine corner

tos91a_f.jpg

tos91a_r.jpg

:takeit: add this to my pile sir, and looking forward to seeing your IM run. You might have a couple I need :wishluck:

Great grabs Azkaban!

And you can’t go wrong with Ed's grading and books… :cloud9:

(thumbs u You're correct sir. I've dealt with Ed before and he is a gentleman and a scholar

Tales of Suspense #91 (Copy A), FN/VF 7.0, $18

cb wear/crinkle top spine corner

:takeit: add this to my pile sir, and looking forward to seeing your IM run. You might have a couple I need :wishluck:

^^ Thanks again - I really appreciate the purchases and kind words. (thumbs u

Some Iron Man tomorrow.... :wishluck:

Iron Man #3, GD 2.0, $3 SOLD to SpideyFein

moisture staining top edge (both covers and most interior pages); soiling/staining center back cover with tearing/paper deterioration in the field of the cover stain (penetrates into some interior pages)

th_im3_f.jpgth_im3_r.jpg

Iron Man #7, FN- 5.5, $12

bit of light soiling BC; cover edge wear; reading stress next to spine; couple spots of light staining on leading edge of a few interior pages

im7_f.jpg

:takeit: