• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LTD my Showcase 22 CGC 1.8 (valued at $900) for a CGC 1/1.5 Showcase 22 + cash

5 posts in this topic

Looking to do a trade where I can keep a Showcase 22 in my collection but maybe obtain another key silver age or bronze (prefer silver age) book or additional cash.

I typically like to do the trade by exchanging value over paypal with goods and services so that we are BOTH covered with paypal protection. Open to other forms such as third party (have never used). I have references as well in terms of trading.

I do not know how to post a picture of the book on this forum however I have pics I can email or I can send a link to the old Ebay listing I purchased from. If you need proof that the book is mine and in my possession I can email any message you want next to the book... aside from insults lol Please PM me if interested

Thanks!

So to comply with the rules... change your title to include the phrase "TRADE ONLY"

probably best to also actually post the book you are looking to trade (as in post an image of the book).

you should list the trade value you are looking to get.. as in

"Looking to trade my Showcase 22 CGC 1.8 (valued at ______) for a Showcase 22 CGC 1.0 or 1.5 plus cash to make up the difference.

Do you have an intended plan for how to trade (paypal value trade, both books go to agreed upon 3rd party, in person trade only, etc) is also probably worth noting especialy if you have a preferance.