• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you want to work for CGC? They're Hiring!

53 posts in this topic

WANT TO WORK IN THE COMIC INDUSTRY?

CGC is seeking dynamic, energetic and detail oriented individuals to join our growing team. Individuals with a passion for collecting and knowledge of vintage or modern comics are encouraged to apply.

CGC Full-time positions include:

• Encapsulation Technicians

• Restoration Technicians

• Customer Service Representatives

• Receiving Clerks

• Shipping Agents• Research Assistants

• Grading Opportunities

CGC offers Full-time staff Competitive Compensation, 401k, Paid time off, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.

Send Resumes to careers@cgccomics.com

CGC is seeking dynamic, energetic and detail oriented individuals to join our growing team. Individuals with a passion for collecting and knowledge of vintage or modern comics are encouraged to apply.

Thought if you worked there you couldnt collect/sell books. Conflict of interest or some such

Thought if you worked there you couldnt collect/sell books. Conflict of interest or some such

You can still buy comics, raw or slabbed. It's also been pointed out that some not-full-time-employee employees, like Mark Haspel, are actively buying, subbing and selling CGC graded books.

Is pot legal in FLA? Or is that just a perc? Sign me up!!! banana082.gif

:roflmao: I'll commute for that, it's only three thousand or so miles a day. I can handle that.

Oregon is closer...., :wishluck:

Is pot legal in FLA? Or is that just a perc? Sign me up!!! banana082.gif

:roflmao: I'll commute for that, it's only three thousand or so miles a day. I can handle that.

Oregon is closer...., :wishluck:

Go Ducks! :headbang:

and Beavs :sumo: This is the season that once again separates the poseurs form the fans.