• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FROM BONE WHITE TO OFF-CREAM (MILE HIGH COLLECTION)

20 posts in this topic

Just curious,..how long will the MH collection remain bone-white ? Does a person who buys high caliber books need to build a cyrogenic-refrigerator type room to house their books ? Does the dentist have his Action 1 in a 'special room' of a sort.

With todays air conditioning / humidifiers and the fact that collectors usually have their books in dark places, my guess is that page quality on most collectible books will not change at all.

Just curious,..how long will the MH collection remain bone-white ? Does a person who buys high caliber books need to build a cyrogenic-refrigerator type room to house their books ? Does the dentist have his Action 1 in a 'special room' of a sort.

With todays air conditioning / humidifiers and the fact that collectors usually have their books in dark places, my guess is that page quality on most collectible books will not change at all.

Do u keep ure AC running all the time,..even when u're not in the house for the sake of the comics ?

I think its funny that some comics have better lives than poor people living in the scorching heat of Zimbabwee.

Do u keep ure AC running all the time,..even when u're not in the house for the sake of the comics ?

I think its funny that some comics have better lives than poor people living in the scorching heat of Zimbabwee.

Your an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. tongue.gif

But my AC is not off for long periods of time precisely because I live in Florida. The heat in the summer would cause mold on the furniture, which is why even the snowbirds always leave the AC on (but raise the temperature guage).

Nope,don't think so.

This guy is a Major a-hole,whose sole purpose seems to be to create Khaos.marvelouse doesnt have Destros ginsu -like wit. Must be someone else.

Just can't put my finger on who.

Nope,don't think so.

This guy is a Major a-hole,whose sole purpose seems to be to create Khaos.marvelouse doesnt have Destros ginsu -like wit. Must be someone else.

Just can't put my finger on who.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif You think? Doesn't write like him, and isn't particularly verbose.

If you store your comics in a cool, dark place with low humidity, they shoul dbe ok. Keeping your comics in acid free mylar and acid free full back backerboards will definitely help. In my opinion you should air out your comics every 6 months and change bags and boards every two years. If you have some silica gel packets laying around (usually in the pockets of brand new coats) throw them into the bottom of your acid free boxes-this will help keep humidity down a bit. I hope this helps a bit.

VZ