• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink October Focused Auction - post 'em if you got 'em

89 posts in this topic

^ Nice pick up on that Turok.

I grabbed a few more last night. What I meant on shipping is once I win I grab some lower priced books that I certainly would not bid on if it was the only book. I can't see winning a $21 book and paying 20 to ship it.

RADF300D20151013_16350.jpg

RADBB2742015101_164559.jpg

And this one squarely fit into, "I am already shipping books". Not a fan of the wrap but for the price why not.

RAD4750120151012_134531.jpg

Oh yeah...

I picked up the ASM 25 in an 8.0 CROW last month but liked this 8.5 OWW one better. Last month's 8.0 can now sit on eBay for awhile. The ASM 7 upgrades my 4.0 to a 5.5 white pager. Upgrading it was never a priority but I wanted something a bit better than the 4.0. Take a look at both ASM 25's as I included the scans for both.

RAD131A62015923_172220.jpg

RAD03BD22015101_163258.jpg

Last month's ASM 25 8.0 CROW for comparison.

RAD0BCA52015916_115928.jpg

Oh yeah...

I picked up the ASM 25 in an 8.0 CROW last month but liked this 8.5 OWW one better. Last month's 8.0 can now sit on eBay for awhile. The ASM 7 upgrades my 4.0 to a 5.5 white pager. Upgrading it was never a priority but I wanted something a bit better than the 4.0. Take a look at both ASM 25's as I included the scans for both.

RAD131A62015923_172220.jpg

That #7 is pretty, nice pickup!

It's that time again. This auction really sort of snuck up on me. My lowball bids on the ASMs I was interested in all fell by the wayside, but I did manage to snag this for a price I was happy with:

RADAF20E2015922_17754.jpg

I’ve always liked the exaggerated poses on the three figures at the foot of the cover.

I’m sure Mike Allred would too.

Nice book.

It's that time again. This auction really sort of snuck up on me. My lowball bids on the ASMs I was interested in all fell by the wayside, but I did manage to snag this for a price I was happy with:

RADAF20E2015922_17754.jpg

I’ve always liked the exaggerated poses on the three figures at the foot of the cover.

The way they were looking up I always felt they were having this argument...

Executioner: "9 inches!"

Zemo: "No way, 7 inches!"

Enchantress: "Ha! You boys are wayyyy off! This BIG! I personally know..."

:grin:

There appear to be a decent amount of deals across the board this auction. Looks like the October/November lull is in effect?

I thought it was an August/ September lull when kids where going back to school. I think there has been a huge lull ever since the Canadian dollar took a plunge.

There appear to be a decent amount of deals across the board this auction. Looks like the October/November lull is in effect?

I thought it was an August/ September lull when kids where going back to school. I think there has been a huge lull ever since the Canadian dollar took a plunge.

I have always found late October - November to be a good time to buy. Same with late January/early February as the Christmas cc bills come in.