• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink October Focused Auction - post 'em if you got 'em

89 posts in this topic

The FF52 in a 5.5 was a good buy according to GPA as it fell around $80-100 under current GPA. Interesting, as eBay is in abundance of the book. Has it peaked?

Since Clink changed their shipping rates, it no longer makes sense to win a single/two books. I've noticed that if I don't win anything by a certain point in the auction, I simply give up and stop bidding. I think I am giving up for this auction.

Upgraded two ASMs in the last round but nothing interests me tonight. I have some paperwork to return to and then will probably scan some things to list on eBay this weekend.

Since Clink changed their shipping rates, it no longer makes sense to win a single/two books. I've noticed that if I don't win anything by a certain point in the auction, I simply give up and stop bidding. I think I am giving up for this auction.

This.

Makes me wind up bidding on about 4-5 comics that are not high priority to lower the average shipping.

This.

Makes me wind up bidding on about 4-5 comics that are not high priority to lower the average shipping.

That sounds like what I do on modern book night after winning the ones I want

This.

I used to try to do the same thing, but then it occurred to me that I'd rather pay $20 to ship one book (which is crazy, I agree) than spend $300 extra just to feel like I'd been justified in spending the $20. If I get a good enough price on the one, I don't need to empty my wallet spreading the shipping around.

Their site frustrates me as I have trouble finding basic info. I just spent 10 minutes clicking through their site trying to find the shipping policy. It's probably me because I am kind of slow, but what is the shipping policy? I've won one book so far and am debating on some others.

Their site frustrates me as I have trouble finding basic info. I just spent 10 minutes clicking through their site trying to find the shipping policy. It's probably me because I am kind of slow, but what is the shipping policy? I've won one book so far and am debating on some others.

Unless it's been changed again, 20.00 for 1 - 10 comics. Hence my post about wanting to win multiple books.