• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird CAF search quirks

8 posts in this topic

SO I had brought this up before when I noticed that when I would search Kingdom Come on CAF, there would be no results found. I was new ot the hobby and thought maybe no one had any pages. Searching Alex Ross of course showed me there were pages, but I thought it curious that Kingdom Come would yield no results even though Kingdom Come was clearly in some of the posted pieces titles.

Today I did a similar search for batman death by design and found the same thing. It yielded no results. Now considering I have a page posted, I knew this wasn't true. Does anyone know what causes certain seemingly innocent searches to not yield any results?

Yup, I have noticed the same thing. Tried to search for Marcus To a bunch of times, and all you get is:

Member Galleries

NO Results found.

I have at least 5 pieces by him in my own gallery...and have always found that to be a really annoying quirk or the CAF searches. Instead have to search for just "Marcus" and then wade through all the art I have no interest in.