• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's NOVEMBER s/s op thread- Deadpool #1, X-Men 600, Chewbacca, Paper Girls +

31 posts in this topic

Right out of the gate, as always--- 9.8 graded signature series and nothing but. Anything less than 9.8, you don't pay. Starting off with DEADPOOL #1 (releasing next week), there are a lot of really great covers to this one.

My Deadpool #1 signing op is going to be for both writer Gerry Duggan and artist Mike Hawthorne. I don't think that I'll be able to add any of the variant cover artists, but if I AM able to, I certainly will and at no extra charge.

The signing is on Nov. 14th, along with the Chewbacca #1 signing (covered in last month's thread) with Peter Mayhew. So I'll promote Chewie #1 again real quick in case there's anyone else who wants to jump in on this.

The DEADPOOL #1 (all variants pictured) is going to be $95 across the board for any of these pictured below. All costs include any and all fees including fast track grading, CGC invoice fees and shipping anywhere USA.

Tony Moore cover

dp1BB.jpg

Koblish Secret Comic Variant

dp1CC.jpg

Katie Cook variant

dp1DD.jpg

Shirahama Variant

dp1EE.jpg

Dave Johnson variant

dp1FF.jpg

There are three different Action Figure variant covers for

Uncanny X-Men #600 this week---Jean Grey, White Queen and Iceman.

All look really tight, as always, by John Tyler Christopher.

The caveat here is I am not 100% when my signing with JTC will be, but I've had several of my regulars asking about these books so I'm going to throw this out there now so that I'll have enough inventory for the signing. I'm not limiting this one, but I would ask to please LMK within the week which ones you are down for because I am not sure how many of each in 9.8 raw I'll be able to get. I'm sure I'll have plenty, but it's a big book with a lot of variant covers.

Either of the action figure variants s/s JTC - $110

xmen600B.jpg

xmen600C.jpg

xmen600D.jpg

Paper Girls #2 s/s artist Cliff Chiang (don't think I'll be able to get BKV on this one ) :sorry:

$95

I can also take your books for s/s subs with Chiang if you're so inclined to mail them for CGC s/s---my signing with Cliff is in 2 weeks, so please have books to me by Nov. 10th

papergirls2.jpg

Illuminati #1 s/s writer Joshua Williamson (Ghosted, Nailbiter) & artist Shawn Crystal (Arkham Manor) - $95

Unlimited spots on this one!

And this is an op where if you have books of your own for Williamson or Crystal, I will be able to take your subs for either of these gentleman. All books would be due in hand by Nov. 17th

illuminati1.jpg

Bumping this one to refelct the JTC s/s books for the action figure variants.

Signing with JTC in 3 weeks. Can take some subs if you have JTC books, but primarily this is for the X-Men 600 variants. Buying inventory for this one today.

Either of the action figure variants s/s JTC - $110

xmen600B.jpg

xmen600C.jpg

xmen600D.jpg