• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,448 posts in this topic

I think w/ the raw books, my dad and I are pretty close I'd have to check. With slabs still about 50% away. I could try and work on a pic.

:grin: (thumbs u

That`d be awesome. You guys have been quite busy picking up books that have been coming on the market, including all the Slobodian copies.

Is this Geppi that has been releasing all the high grade WDCSs coming out regularly in Heritage`s weekly auctions?

I think w/ the raw books, my dad and I are pretty close I'd have to check. With slabs still about 50% away. I could try and work on a pic.

Please do!

(As a side note, if anyone has any LOWER grade WDC&S they're looking to get rid of send me a PM. I'm collecting them, but not high grade stuff.)

Please do!

(As a side note, if anyone has any LOWER grade WDC&S they're looking to get rid of send me a PM. I'm collecting them, but not high grade stuff.)

Going on vacation this coming week, the D23 Expo in Anaheim. But when we get back I've already discussed w/ my dad that we need to start unloading some of the duplicate copies we have. So I'll be working on that and getting a pic or scan together. So in the next 2-3 weeks I may have some books available and there not all high grade we did buy a lot of group lots at lower grades.

Almost posted this here but with the age of the book I put it over in Bang Zoom's Golden Age collection thread:

Mickey Post

Some of you duck fans are probably Disney fans as well and if you like Mickey go check out the other post for some very un-Mickey like strips. Anyway, the cover is below and is indicative of the inside of this officially sanctioned Disney book.

85538.jpg.b064f65e7e12d60ffc95f3eb6742df32.jpg

Just a question for you experts.

I am about to dive into dell WDC&S with my daughter. Can only find Kite Fun Books sporadically and I am thinking of my heirs some day, what am I leaving them. Ok, hopefully 40 more years.

I remember in the 1980s/early 1990s when I was collecting Hanna Barbera, some of the issues I had duplicates on had different back covers. Some had ads, others of the same issue had artwork.

What do WDC&S have? Are they all the same, or is their a mix for the same book?

Thanks in Advance

Dave

(We will be looking for CGC 7.0 to 9.0, #100 - #253 to start, so I am not a threat to any of you.)

(And if anyone has a SCE Donald Duck Kite Fun Book for sale, or Pinocchio, let me know)

I don't collect mint condition stuff. And I'm not sure if there's any real rules for this. But I thought I'd show off some of mine. Even though they're not the best copies. I actually have no desire to get perfect copies of any of them, except perhaps a few that are my favorites. Other then that, as long as it's readable, I'm cool with it. I'll just post a few for now.

119.jpg

145.jpg

180.jpg

70.jpg

103 Okay, the one thing I don't like is torn covers. This one I may actually replace at some point. This is a little to poor even for me.

103.jpg

105.jpg

109.jpg

111.jpg

Edited by 30sFlashGordon

I don't collect mint condition stuff. And I'm not sure if there's any real rules for this. But I thought I'd show off some of mine. Even though they're not the best copies. I actually have no desire to get perfect copies of any of them, except perhaps a few that are my favorites. Other then that, as long as it's readable, I'm cool with it. I'll just post a few for now.

(thumbs u Thanks for posting!

This thread and its inhabitants do NOT discriminate on the basis of grade. Only on the basis of being non-Duck-related, and even then we've allowed some posts of that Mouse fellow.

(thumbs u Thanks for posting!

This thread and its inhabitants do NOT discriminate on the basis of grade. Only on the basis of being non-Duck-related, and even then we've allowed some posts of that Mouse fellow.

Yes, welcome aboard. And if you go back to the very start of this thread, you'll see that it's been downhill since day one in any case... :whistle:

:headbang:

Looks like somebody has been into my DuckBox!

I'm so pleased to add this one to my collection. :) My duck grail!

I'd been looking for a copy for about two years now...

85757.jpg

Beautiful Jon - I was tracking that one and am really pleased to see that you got it. Now I'm after one...

Thank you folks for the kind words. :hi:

Beautiful Jon - I was tracking that one and am really pleased to see that you got it. Now I'm after one...

Andrew, I thought about PMing you to make sure we weren't bidding against each other, but to be quite honest I figured it wouldn't matter b/c I didn't expect to win! My top bid was around $200 and I figured it would be clobbered several times over...I was really surprised that the book finished well under that. Anyway, it's a good sign...I'm sure there's a #20 out there with your name on it. (thumbs u