• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Ducks!
15 15

8,448 posts in this topic

FYI for the HG collectors with deep pockets; Pedigree just listed some sweet US and DDFC books. :gossip:

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be checking it out right...... now.

Might have to look into the US 15, have all the others. hm

:grin: (thumbs u

Andrew

I sent you a Personal Message Andrew. Click the blinking button at the top of the screen and you can read the message and respond to me. Thanks.

FYI for the HG collectors with deep pockets; Pedigree just listed some sweet US and DDFC books. :gossip:

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be checking it out right...... now.

Might have to look into the US 15, have all the others. hm

Andrew

I sent you a Personal Message Andrew. Click the blinking button at the top of the screen and you can read the message and respond to me. Thanks.

PM sent.

Andrew

Here's my modest (but growing) collection of WDC&S under 100. I've held out for fine or better on everything except #58 (and that one presents well for its grade). My hand trembles over the bid button when I see lower grade early ones on ebay, but I'm managing to hold out... so far.

Anyone got a lead on a nice #46 - my current mini-grail?

wdcs_under100.jpg

Great Books Andrew. ^^

Few I added today. Still working on my group shots and finally finished the inventory so will have some to sell real soon. :applause:

Andrew

Wow - your books are so consistently cool!

Thanks for the kind words, and you know where to PM a for sale list.... hm

Always nice to see another #1 Vault Keeper (thumbs u

I missed out on a bunch of sweet Scrooge books over the past month but I did get one nice addition

UncleScrooge101CGC98W.jpg

Whoa! Verrry sharp! (thumbs u

Not a great pic. Wish my scanner was up and running. doh!

Something everyone needs - nice pickup.

I still don't have one :cry: but I re-read a reprint the other day and was surprised how well the story holds up (thumbs u

The panel where the Beagle Boys, hidden in the woods on the edge of the "lake", yell "can we go fishing too?!?!" still makes me laugh.

Great yarn.

Given the recent posts in this thread, I feel almost embarrassed to post this. But not quite - this was an ebay pickup and I was delighted with the cost/quality deal I got. The book looks nicer in hand and has wonderful gloss.

Dell giants. :cloud9:

USGTD_1.jpg