• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's Signature Series sales thread

345 posts in this topic

Invisibles #1 (vol. 2) CGC 9.8 s/s Grant Morrison, Phil Jimenez & Brian Bolland

1st appearance of Jolly Roger

Only 4 copies in 9.8 on census, two blue label and two yellow label.

I own both yellow, albeit this one is my crown jewel of Morrison books.

Another book, relatively tough to duplicate..

I loved this series---and if you haven't read The Invisibles, you're doing yourself an injustice!

$495 or B.O.

invisibles1v2triple.jpg

My very last Alan Moore s/s

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen #1 recalled reprint circuit city edition CGC 9.8 s/s Alan Moore

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Brian Kondravy (chainnball) or Fingh know more about the history of this book than I do. I have a vague memory of BK telling me this was recalled shortly after Circuit City had in conjunction with the release of the DVD.

There was a sale earlier this year according to GPA at $2000

I'm going to be slightly more agressive seeing how this is the last Alan Moore in my library, and it's doubtful I'll be replacing this book anytime soon.

$2200

FRONT COVER

league1recalledFRONT.jpg

BACK COVER

league1recalledBACK.jpg

Those came from me Richie. The story was that CC put them out when the DVD was released. Then they looked inside and went uh oh, probably shouldn't have these out for sale. Thus the recall.