• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OS Guide 35th edition covers

17 posts in this topic

It's been covered already numerous times.

It's the bookstore edition sold in B. Dalton, Waldenbooks, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, etc.

Oh. Didn't realize there are "bookstore" versions. This will only be the 2nd guide I've owned (when it comes out).

It's been covered already numerous times.

It's the bookstore edition sold in B. Dalton, Waldenbooks, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, etc.

Oh. Didn't realize there are "bookstore" versions. This will only be the 2nd guide I've owned (when it comes out).

They have had bookstore versions for awhile now. OS#34 has the Hulk cover on it.

We've been doing a third cover just for bookstores for years since Random House handles our bookstore distribution and likes to feature a cover that matches their in-house design for all their collectible guides - the type faces, the arrangement of the title etc. So we do two covers for the direct market and one Random House bookstore cover.

We've been doing a third cover just for bookstores for years since Random House handles our bookstore distribution and likes to feature a cover that matches their in-house design for all their collectible guides - the type faces, the arrangement of the title etc. So we do two covers for the direct market and one Random House bookstore cover.

I would copy and paste that response, as this question is bound to be posted again. gossip.gif

I would copy and paste that response, as this question is bound to be posted again. gossip.gif

Prove it trollette! makepoint.gif

Whas crackin' Loey?

Whas crackin' Loey?
Nuthin honey! flowerred.gif

Whas crackin' Loey?
You say the nicest things for a prag. cloud9.gif

Whas crackin' Loey?

Whas crackin' Loey?

when is the new edition supposed to appear on the stores?!

regards, Pedro.

regards, Pedro.

Yeah, and were did the New Teen Titans cover come from? Is it the same book?

insane.gif

regards, Pedro.

Yeah, and were did the New Teen Titans cover come from? Is it the same book?

insane.gif

If that's a stab at me, you can eat me insane.gif

I seriously had no idea because this coming OS will probably be the FIRST one that I've bought brand new. :flippingthebirdemoticon: damn, that one never works.