• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashville Comic/Toy Day Dec 5th

15 posts in this topic

1 month till Nashville comic and toy day December 5 at the sports arena at the fairgrounds. Only $10 admission but get in for half price by coming in costume or bringing a toy for the toy drive. New dealers. New artist. Same great family friendly show. It's a geeky Christmas come get that item for you or for someone else. Great Vip package for $20. And Nashville's longest running comic and toy show.

Hey guys, this is a 1 day show at the fairgrounds! I will be setting up with full inventory, actually even some extra stuff, 6 tables full of comics, magazines, and whatever I can find to bring.

I will be actively selling (hopefully) and buying! If you have good stuff (Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, Copper Age 1930 - 1990), bring it to me. I will even buy stuff that's not so good, depending on the price.

1 month till Nashville comic and toy day December 5 at the sports arena at the fairgrounds. Only $10 admission but get in for half price by coming in costume or bringing a toy for the toy drive. New dealers. New artist. Same great family friendly show. It's a geeky Christmas come get that item for you or for someone else. Great Vip package for $20. And Nashville's longest running comic and toy show.

Hey guys, this is a 1 day show at the fairgrounds! I will be setting up with full inventory, actually even some extra stuff, 6 tables full of comics, magazines, and whatever I can find to bring.

I will be actively selling (hopefully) and buying! If you have good stuff (Golden Age, Silver Age, Bronze Age, Copper Age 1930 - 1990), bring it to me. I will even buy stuff that's not so good, depending on the price.

:bump:

I'm going. Anyone else?

I'm going.

hm I am thinking about it.

Are there very many comic book dealers at this show? besides you Dale. :gossip:

:baiting: Leroy are you going to be setting up a booth at this show?

I contacted the promoter 2 weeks ago but I'm shutout. :sorry:

I'm going. Anyone else?

I'm going.

Should be several guys. Bill Thade from Dayton Ohio should be there. Larry marsilli from Huntsville has good stuff. Kevin sparks usually sets up with good stuff.

I'm going. Anyone else?

I'm going.

Should be several guys. Bill Thade from Dayton Ohio should be there. Larry marsilli from Huntsville has good stuff. Kevin sparks usually sets up with good stuff.

Also I am sure our very own Mike Bray will be there and Earl Shaw frequently sets up at this show.

Dale Roberts Comics will have a full set up of comics. 36 feet worth of comics on display. 16 boxes of Golden Age, 29 boxes of high grade Silver Age and Bronze Age, even some Copper and Moderns, plus 9 boxes of 1970s horror magazines!

Silver Age

I will be bringing an Amazing Fantasy #15, Amazing Spider-man #1, Avengers #1, 3 copies of Daredevil #1, Strange Tales #110, Aquaman #1, Batman #181, 232, multiple copies of Fantastic Four #45, 46, 48, and 52, Aquaman #1, 28, 35, Flash #123 and 139, and loads and loads of other key Silver Age issues.

Bronze Age

I also have 4 copies of Incredible Hulk #181 (1st Wolverine), 4 copies of Werewolf by Night #32 (1st Moon Knight), 3 copies of Iron Man #55, Batman #251, Strange Tales #169, and many other cool Bronze Age issues.

Copper & Moderns

4 copies of Amazing Spider-man #300 (1st full Venom), Amazing Spider-man #361 (1st full Carnage), 3 copies of X-Men #266, 2 copies of New Mutants #98 (1st Deadpool), Batman Adventures #12 (1st Harley Quinn), Preacher #1, Superman Man of Steel #18 (1st Doomsday) and tons of other great books.