• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwen Stacy AUCTION ends 11/14/15 10pm

9 posts in this topic

Real quick I just wanted to say thank you to everybody that has been bidding on my auctions. I never thought I would be in this situation of selling my books, but family is more important and unfortunately this is has to be done. Most of you guys know what these books go for so please bid, as every book I sold so far sold for much lower then GPA. Thanks again.

I have here 4 books for auction featuring Gwen Stacy.

First we have Edge of Spider-Verse #2 CGC 9.8 with the "black cover error"

th_image.jpeg

Also have Edge of Spider-Verse #2 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Robbi Rodriguez & Jason Latour

th_IMG_25601.jpg

Then we have Spider-Gwen #1 CGC 9.8 Phantom sketch cover

th_image_8.jpeg

And finally we have Spider-Gwen #1 CGC 9.8 Hughes Variant Cover

th_image_7.jpeg

Bidding will be in increments of $20 or higher so we don't have any last second "add a few cents" problems

If by chance two bidders bid at the same time at the end, and they are both higher then 20 dollars of the last bid, the Highest bidder wins.

Auction will end on 11/14/15 at 10:00 00sec pm EST

Sorry no returns as these are graded with no problems.

No probation list or Hall of Shame members, please.

Payment through Paypal only and due within 24 hours of final bid. Will ship withing 48 hours of payment. Thank you and good luck. Setting a price of $3,000 just because I have to.