• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CT notes

2 posts in this topic

I just bought the graders notes for a book whose label notes "small amount of color touch," and, according to the notes, the color touch consists of "archival material, high quality small areas."

How much CT must go in to qualify as being considered "small areas"?

Also, what I don't quite understand is what exactly the notes mean when it's written that the CT is on the "full left front cover," "full right front cover," and "top front cover." Where exactly is the "full" left and right cover?

Thanks in advance for your input.

I just bought the graders notes for a book whose label notes "small amount of color touch," and, according to the notes, the color touch consists of "archival material, high quality small areas."

How much CT must go in to qualify as being considered "small areas"?

Also, what I don't quite understand is what exactly the notes mean when it's written that the CT is on the "full left front cover," "full right front cover," and "top front cover." Where exactly is the "full" left and right cover?

Thanks in advance for your input.

I doubt they have an exact definition of "small." From just what you have reproduced of the notes, it sounds as if there are small amounts of ct in many places on the cover. If you are thinking of buying the book and getting the ct removed so it ends up in a blue label, it doesn't appear promising.