• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the end of the beginning

23 posts in this topic

Lemmie get this straight... Comicjack found a copy and it's going to Crochntr to complete his run? If so, this is indeed a wonderful place!

So...short answer is...YES! The stars definitely aligned on this one. I've been looking for War Comics 2 for over 3 years now to complete my run. I posted as such in this thread. It just so happens that Comicjack read my post, and by pure luck, had just been offered a chance to buy a War Comics 2 from a small find he was able to look through. So he was kind enough to go back and grab the book for me knowing how hard I was looking for one. We've since worked out the details and the book is proudly sitting in my collection with the rest of the run!

I'm so excited and very appreciative that a boardie would make the effort to help another complete a big hole in their comic run. Thanks so much Comicjack! Great that our community is so willing to help out others in their pursuits in the hobby.

Without further adieu, here's the book. I'll be posting in the GA group shot thread as well.

War_Comics_2_zpskpw3casi.jpg