• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to contact Worldwide Comics/Stephen Ritter

37 posts in this topic

The phone number is still not working - and I have sent emails to both of the listed emails on the website for Stephen and Sharon ... still no reply.

They of course may be on vacation or something ... but it's odd that their phone no longer works hm

It looks like their business and they are OK because new comics are listed for sale everyday and I am still hoping someone has another way to reach them ... but your replies so far seem to suggest that it is hard to reach them.

Thanks for your replies, input, and suggestions.

I've had trouble reaching them before when they're doing a convention, and they do quite a few of them. They got back to me after, no problem. I wouldn't stress too much about it.

Did you try 1 800 at-shill?

I have dealt with Steven, it was all positive. Clearly you have a story to tell?

+1

+2. Only ever had positive experiences (shrug)

+ 3......... he's one of a few people I'd buy a book from without seeing it first.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

+4

Fully agree with jimbo

+5 Nothing but good vibes from WW, good stuff

+6 - fantastic international service as well. Books graded 100% spot on.

Great seller.

+7 - I've bought from him a few times and the entire process was great from start to finish. If he has a book I need I'd gladly buy from him again.

+0 - never dealt with him at all, and have no opinion whatsoever. (thumbs u

The phone number is still not working - and I have sent emails to both of the listed emails on the website for Stephen and Sharon ... still no reply.

They of course may be on vacation or something ... but it's odd that their phone no longer works hm

It looks like their business and they are OK because new comics are listed for sale everyday and I am still hoping someone has another way to reach them ... but your replies so far seem to suggest that it is hard to reach them.

Thanks for your replies, input, and suggestions.

I've had trouble reaching them before when they're doing a convention, and they do quite a few of them. They got back to me after, no problem. I wouldn't stress too much about it.

this has happened to me as well

If you have something to say, be a man about it and come out and say it. These drive by posts that insinuate bad behavior about someone without any sort of explanation or evidence of said bad behavior are as cowardly as it gets.

There was a very long thread where the WW shiller came on here and admitted he shilled their ebay auctions. Even spent a good amount of time defending the practice.

That got scrubbed, so obviously someone has friends.

If you have something to say, be a man about it and come out and say it. These drive by posts that insinuate bad behavior about someone without any sort of explanation or evidence of said bad behavior are as cowardly as it gets.

There was a very long thread where the WW shiller came on here and admitted he shilled their ebay auctions. Even spent a good amount of time defending the practice.

I remember this too. Seems like the phrase "moral compass" was crucial to the brouhaha of this season.

I remember this too. Seems like the phrase "moral compass" was crucial to the brouhaha of this season.

Am I too understand that Worldwide was implicated in shilling Pedigree Comics Auctions (referring to Gotham Kid's links above)? Was this confirmed?

I have dealt with Steven, it was all positive. Clearly you have a story to tell?

+1

+ 3......... he's one of a few people I'd buy a book from without seeing it first.... GOD BLESS...

+4

Fully agree with jimbo

Great seller.

+7 - I've bought from him a few times and the entire process was great from start to finish. If he has a book I need I'd gladly buy from him again.

+8 The few books I've bought from them have been fine by me. Shipped fast and packed well. If they have something I want in a price I'm willing to pay, I'll buy it.

+1

+4

Fully agree with jimbo

Great seller.

+0 - never dealt with him at all, and have no opinion whatsoever. (thumbs u

+8 Great experiences (books and prices) with Mr. Ritter.....communication...now that's another thing, not sure I've ever gotten

a response to an email, managed to catch him via phone, what a down to earth

guy and fair. But if his phone "Ain't" working that is something else.

I bought steadily from Stephen for two straight years without a single issue. He always shipped quickly, returned emails, he is a complete gentleman and one of my most trusted dealers, without hesitation. I made my first order yesterday in probably a year but he is as solid as they come.

Let's see...I admitted to bidding/buying books from someone I know on Ebay. If that is your idea of "shilling", then guilty as charged.

I'm sure no one else on these Board has ever done that.