• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

Re: Blonde Phantom

It can't be easy fighting criminals while wearing a slinky red ankle-length evening gown and high heel peep-toe pumps!?!!

Judo is especially challenging...

img178.jpg

(from Blonde Phantom #13)

Some great art in that panel

Miss America opens another can of whoop-@ss in Blonde Phantom #13...

It's a good thing villains leave around clues like monogrammed cigarette butts ( who knew you could buy those), and decide to dispose of their enemies by leaving them to die from gas rather than just shoot them.

There are many artists who have worked wonders with this most meaningful subject matter, but for me the ‘go to’ creator of fabulous femmes has always been Virgil Finlay. As to why, the dozens of his delicious damsels I’ve ogled over the decades (of which this is a supernal sample) speak for themselves…

img939.jpg

img192.jpg

It may come as no surprise that my favorite Golden Age GGA artist is Klaus Nordling because of his wonderful work on Lady Luck. :luhv:

But I'm curious about the rest of you - who is your favorite "Good Girl" artist and why? hm

img191.jpg

Matt Baker of course. I don't think I even need to say why...

comgiantcom12_zps98684840.jpg