• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

That's about right. The April date is the pull date. The date it should come off the stands. So, it's received in early February. stays on the stands two months and then is pulled off.

Great info, thanks!

Has this thread overlooked Senorita Rio? Here is one of my favs - classic "gun pointing" cover :tonofbricks:

image170.jpg

That's about right. The April date is the pull date. The date it should come off the stands. So, it's received in early February. stays on the stands two months and then is pulled off.

Great info, thanks!

Has this thread overlooked Senorita Rio? Here is one of my favs - classic "gun pointing" cover :tonofbricks:

image170.jpg

One of the better Seniorita Rio covers, but it always make me laugh as the "Spider Cult" thugs are clearly branded with an ant not a spider.

Great info, thanks!

image170.jpg

You are correct - this thread has overlooked Señorita Rio big time! She had some classic covers, gorgeous splash pages, and glamorous action-packed stories. Lily Renée did a fantastic job with the artwork, and she was also as beautiful as the Señorita. :blush:

Lilyrenee.jpg