• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RICH'S BLACK FRIDAY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Signature Series sale!
2 2

708 posts in this topic

SALE DISCOUNT TIME!

Today is (hopefully) the last day I'll be putting out books.

Well, MAYBE tomorrow, depending on what I can get done.

I still want to post some Breyfogle Batman, some Scott McDaniel Daredevil, Wolfman/Perez/Tangal Teen Titans and maybe one or two more surprises.

For right now-----

EVERYTHING from pages 1-28 is 12% off!

EVERYTHING from pages 29-40 is 10% off!

EVERYTHING from pages 40-50 is 7% off

First person to spend over $300 today (Saturday) gets a FREE copy of BACK TO THE FUTURE #1 (JJ's Comics Variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Bob Gale w/the inscription "GREAT SCOTT!"

First person to spend over $500 gets a free BTTF #1 and a free WALKING DEAD #100 CGC 9.8 s/s Charlie Adlard & Sean Phillips

First person to spend over $700 gets a free BTTF #1, a free WD #100 CGC 9.8 s/s Kirkman & Adlard (cover of my choosing---caveat, I'm not expecting these back for a few weeks) , PLUS-- Paper Girls #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Brian K. Vaugh, Cliff Chiang, MattWilson & Brian Fletcher AND----finally, you'll also get a copy of WE CAN NEVER GO HOME #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Matthew Rosenberg (Variant cover H)

NOT the EXACT book, but a representation of what you're getting.

For reference.

wd100phillips.jpg

home1A.jpg

bttfGREATSCOTT.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn