• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RICH'S BLACK FRIDAY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Signature Series sale!
2 2

708 posts in this topic

This post is specifically for the boardie who messaged me a few days ago asking about this book--

The question on the table was if this book was still available.

The answer is yes, but I cannot find our original PM regarding this book.

Please hit the :takeit: and PM me back so that I can make sure this goes to the right person.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Hulk #49 CGC 9.8 s/s signed &"LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!" by Kaare Andrews - $175

hulk49A.jpg

Ladies and gents---Norm Breyfogle.

I only had the pleasure of meeting Norm the once, when he was at WW New Orleans back in 2012. He'd said that part of the reason he was so absent from the convention circuit was due to lack of invitation. That most shows expect you to pay for your expenses, table, etc.

WW NO was one of the 1st in years to invite him out on full comp.

Norm suffered a stroke recently, as most know. I contacted him earlier in the year to see how he was feeling, and if he'd be up for a mail away. Unfortunately, the stroke took out his left side, and he uses his left hand for drawing, signing, etc. It is highly unlikely we'll see another Breyfogle signing.

I did a number of books back in Jan. 2012 with Norm----these books represent only a portion of what I'm willing to part with. Hopefully there's enough variety here for all to enjoy.