• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK 181 CGC 9.2

24 posts in this topic

Depends on the book too.

I called D&A about a pretty big key a few months back and they wouldn't budge on price more than $50 or so, which was still a couple hundred above GPA

Either way, the guy on the phone did tell me that they viewed the book as being 'hot' and that the owner/manager wanted to hang on to it, hoping someone would bite at the higher price.

So perhaps on other books, they'd be willing to negotiate more.

I've talked to them a couple times and they do not like to move on their prices.

I was told the same thing, It's a hot book right now, and we've had a lot of interest in it.

In that case it was a book they had on Ebay, I asked them if they have so much interest in it, why have they relisted it five times?

They didn't have an answer for that.

That being said, I have bought from them a few times, they ship fast, and pack extremely well.

The books that aren't hot, they relist 10 times? :D

Depends on the book too.

I called D&A about a pretty big key a few months back and they wouldn't budge on price more than $50 or so, which was still a couple hundred above GPA

Either way, the guy on the phone did tell me that they viewed the book as being 'hot' and that the owner/manager wanted to hang on to it, hoping someone would bite at the higher price.

So perhaps on other books, they'd be willing to negotiate more.

I've talked to them a couple times and they do not like to move on their prices.

I was told the same thing, It's a hot book right now, and we've had a lot of interest in it.

In that case it was a book they had on Ebay, I asked them if they have so much interest in it, why have they relisted it five times?

They didn't have an answer for that.

That being said, I have bought from them a few times, they ship fast, and pack extremely well.

The books that aren't hot, they relist 10 times? :D

exactly