• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DKIII variant quantities

11 posts in this topic

I think each retailer had to order 3,000 copies. I think that is what I remember hearing. I know that is the case with Marvel for variants.

Wow. I wonder if it was 300 or something around there. There were ~200 left when I ordered mine back in October.

I think each retailer had to order 3,000 copies. I think that is what I remember hearing. I know that is the case with Marvel for variants.

Wow. I wonder if it was 300 or something around there. There were ~200 left when I ordered mine back in October.

200 left at that price.

200 left at that price.

There are 155 left as of a moment ago. I wonder which one has been selling the best?

1:5000

1:500

LCSD

1:100

as far as rarity goes I think. Waiting to see final numbers on the main book, then compare to LCSD.

There is NO way for you to see those numbers.

Comichron will list a qty sold through Diamond.

Guess what everyone ordered.

LCSD

as far as rarity goes I think. Waiting to see final numbers on the main book, then compare to LCSD.

There's actually plenty of ways to get this information. Of course most of them involve getting a job at either DC, Diamond, or wherever they physically print and/or store the comics.

LCSD

There's actually plenty of ways to get this information. Of course most of them involve getting a job at either DC, Diamond, or wherever they physically print and/or store the comics.

Snicker....

Good luck figuring it out.

Chump.