• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Picture tour of Geppi's Comic Museum in Baltimore, MD

125 posts in this topic

With the Smithsonian an hour up the road and Ocean City even closer, this is a prime reason why the Baltimore Comic Con is THE show to hit if one wishes to combine a nice 2 week family vacation with it. If memory serves, the Geppi Museum is in walking distance of the show. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Correct Jimbo. It's basically right across the street from B'more Con.

Great! I plan on going to the Baltimore Con maybe in 2016 and If I do I will be sure to check out Geppi's Comic Museum.

These pics were AWESOME!! Great thread!

If the conditions of the big books didn't vary I might suspect they were replicas since the Tec27 looked so pristine but I think they are all real.

Pretty sure they are all real. Some of the more expensive books are restored, making them look nicer.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph and post all those pics. :applause:

With the Smithsonian an hour up the road and Ocean City even closer, this is a prime reason why the Baltimore Comic Con is THE show to hit if one wishes to combine a nice 2 week family vacation with it. If memory serves, the Geppi Museum is in walking distance of the show. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The Baltimore show is a great success for many reasons but the primary one is that Marc Nathan keeps it a comic-centric show.

Diamond also holds their summit the week of the con giving traveling dealers even more incentive to come out to Baltimore. It's a terrific comic weekend.