• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Win all 47 Dark Night Variants- Howard Stern

55 posts in this topic

I was just listening to Howard stern and they are giving away all 47 covers of The Dark Night variants. All you have to do is enter your email. I'm sure I've already won but u can go ahead and try too;)

https://www.howardstern.com/topics/24788-howard-stern-presents-ultimate-dark-knight-iii-giveaway/

Thank you

Reading that he may be leaving Sirius. I know that for Xmas my wife got me Sirius specifically so I could listen to him daily.

Need you guys to keep me updated on what he says today.

My "greatest gift ever" will have to be returned if he bails. :cry:

Reading that he may be leaving Sirius. I know that for Xmas my wife got me Sirius specifically so I could listen to him daily.

You are good to go for another 5 years!

Wahoo!!!!! best news ever

That was said in my Gamorrean Guard voice

:whee: Squeeee!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what they're going to do with your email addresses. Better use a throw-away email account and not use your real name.

I don't think Howard Stern needs listeners or email addresses that bad that he has to go to DC comics and come up with a scam to get email addresses. It clearly states IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE NEWSLETTER CLICK BOX. Pretty sure you'll be ok!!

Baba booey to you all

And he signed for 5 more years

I haven't listened to him since he went of the normal air waves :facepalm:

I live on the west coast and they would play him live here so I'd get off work at 2am and listen live.

I do miss it :headbang:

It is quite possibly 1000x better than it ever was on terrestrial radio