• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RE-OPENED Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 White Label Screw Ebay $1800

47 posts in this topic

Hey folks! Finally decided to part with my Walking Dead 1. I bought the book already slabbed in late 2008 so I have no idea if it was pressed. The case itself is in perfect condition. In full disclosure, the ink on the top label is a bit smudged but the grade is obvious. QP issue. I forgot to get a picture of that but will have one up soon.

Price is $1800 SHIPPED/INSURED

First :takeit: wins!

Paypal within 24 hours, please.

Please check out my kudos. I have not sold in a while but my last two sales were 4 figures.

No Probies, Hos'ers, Scalawags or Flimflammers or anybody I don't fee like dealing with.

Now, Scalawag approved!

Walking%20Dead%201%20CGC%209.8%20front_zpsvj6w0wab.jpg

Walking%20Dead%201%20CGC%209.8%20rear_zpsjz5bej1f.jpg

Walking%20Dead%201%20CGC%209.8%20front%20label_zpsdwioqvmb.jpg

Thanks for looking! Feel free to have some popcorn!

great early graded copy, love seeing the label with no notes on it. (not many around anymore). GLWTS, you shouldn't have a problem selling at this price.

Thanks! This book has been a cornerstone of my small collection for years and I never even thought about updated labels on later slabbed copies. I do like all that blue :grin:

Alright folks, I know it's Christmas and the worst possible time to sell a book like this so I'm going to do the right thing...and lower it to a price that will make you return your children's gifts!!!

CLOSED

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS :devil: