• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nyx 3 9.8, Edge of Spider-Verse 2 9.8 w/ code removed PRICE DROP

12 posts in this topic

Hey all, selling some books. Thought I'd give boardies first crack-- just a Nyx #3 (got from a boardie a few months back) and EoSV #2, without digital code. No HoSers or probies. First :takeit: in PM or post gets it-- post trumps PM.

Shipping: $6-12 depending on your residence. I'll wrap the slab in bubble wrap, inside a Priority Mail Box 1092, with some more padding and placed inside a Priority Mail Box 1095. I'll ship fastest and easiest within the USA, but if you are an international buyer we can work something out I'm sure.

Payment: Prefer check (within USA) and Square Cash. PayPal OK if that's all you've got :)

Return Policy: No returns unless the package arrives damaged, in which case you get your money back if you can get me photos detailing the damage.

Wait, can I trust you?: I haven't sold on the boards, but I've bought from a few sellers, which you can check out in my sig. My eBay feedback is 100% and I buy and sell often there-- also in my sig.

Any photos? Click on the spoiler tag to reveal photos-- I didn't want to mess up anyone's window sizes.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I'm gonna reduce the prices one more time before sending to the bay. Hope a boardie gets the books-- I'm breaking even on the Nyx now, haha.

I'm the original owner of this one, but the digital code label was removed by a miscreant. Should have checked before I bought it and sent it in ... reducing the price accordingly.

Edge of Spider-Verse #2 CGC 9.8

Digital Code Label Removed

$120 $100 USD

GzOFkPj.jpg

PdNFMgW.jpg

Good luck on the sales!

Thanks a lot mate! You sure you don't want one more Nyx? ;)

Just kidding. Hope all your eBay raws are NM++!

I just picked up a slabbed 9.8 off Nickel here too. PM was sent lol. :baiting:

Someone should seriously buy these btw!!!