• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted CGC Signnature ... Ernie Colon !

9 posts in this topic

This is a Very Rare Signnature to get . He does not do a lot of Comic Conventions . so if anybody knows of and are doing submissions I have three CGC graded comics that I would like to get signed ! let me know if anybody can help . Ken

He did New York Comic Con in 2013 . But I have not seen anything after that. The artist

Joe Rubenstein has tried too contact me to get a commission from Ernie Colon but it sounded kind of funny . He told me Ernie hates Comic Conventions . If he really does know him , that is a bummer !

He did New York Comic Con in 2013 . But I have not seen anything after that. The artist

Joe Rubenstein has tried too contact me to get a commission from Ernie Colon but it sounded kind of funny . He told me Ernie hates Comic Conventions . If he really does know him , that is a bummer !

Get out of town! Do you have SS from NYC2013?? If so, please show.

No...NO...no .... you have it all wrong . my wife and I just started in early 2014 going to conventions getting CGC SS signatures . when i researched Ernie Colon's Appearances that was the last date, far too late for me to get it . I was hoping he might do Miami Comic Con being a shorter flight from Puerto Rico . Anyway just waiting !