• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 DALE ROBERTS SALES THREAD! SHIPPING HAS BEGUN!

2,313 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I'm on the way back from New Orleans. Picked up quite a bit of new stuff to offer in the thread.

I will be listing on Thursday night, and then again on Sunday night. Will preview the listings later in the week.

:popcorn:

Hi guys. I'm on the way back from New Orleans. Picked up quite a bit of new stuff to offer in the thread.

I will be listing on Thursday night, and then again on Sunday night. Will preview the listings later in the week.

Here's a small sample of Thursday night. Sunday night will be Golden Age & 1950s books.

876571130_o.jpg

876571160_o.jpg

Here's a small sample of Thursday night. Sunday night will be Golden Age & 1950s books.

876571130_o.jpg

876571160_o.jpg

We'll start about 9:00 EST, 8:00 PM CST tonight.

OK, just a heads up. This will be the last night for Silver & Bronze age comics. I will be listing Golden Age and 1950s books on Sunday (and possible Monday morning), depending on how many books I end up pulling.

Invoices should start going out on Monday.

Thanks everyone for all the purchases.