• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WEIRD COMICS PEDIGREE, WINGS, ANOTHER PEP!!!!!!!

25 posts in this topic

Been a bit since I posted and will hopefully be posting more the next few weeks but will start with these. Sad to see these go as they will be tough to acquire again. But keep finding more things to love and want and just can't keep it all.

First :takeit: wins it over unfinished PM.

Shipping depends on where it is going and insurance or no insurance but will be whatever it calculates to. I will ship out of the US as well. No HOS please.

Payment accepted are PayPal, checks or postal money orders.

Thanks for checking it out.

Jeff

I wish someone would get the 35......it's driving me insane with desire ...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:baiting:

What kind of desire are we talking about here?

"Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire. My love is blind can't you see my desire." Something deep like that?

Or is it more like the desire to eat a cheeseburger. Something good at first but fleeting?

I wish someone would get the 35......it's driving me insane with desire ...... GOD BLESS....

:baiting:

What kind of desire are we talking about here?

"Like a moth to a flame burned by the fire. My love is blind can't you see my desire." Something deep like that?

Or is it more like the desire to eat a cheeseburger. Something good at first but fleeting?

... not only is it more than a cheeseburger, but it's more than a Hardee's 1/3 lb. Thickburger with chili added..... GOD BLESS...