• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Valentino - Shadowhawk

4 posts in this topic

Jim Valentino's Shadowhawk pages never seem to come to market. I realize that he stopped drawing the book along time ago in another time of comics. Anyone have any or know of any that might be out there?

Send me a PM if you might. Thanks!

Jim Valentino's Shadowhawk pages never seem to come to market. I realize that he stopped drawing the book along time ago in another time of comics. Anyone have any or know of any that might be out there?

Send me a PM if you might. Thanks!

Hi there;

I spoke to Spencer earlier today, and the topic of Valentino's Shadowhawk pages came up.

Spencer's asked me to relay the following to you:

"Please contact me directly as I am still discussing with Jim, and provide me with any details regarding issues, pages, etc. I will see what we can do to get you some Shadowhawk pages."

So, get in touch with him, and include 'Valentino Shadowhawk pages' in the email subject line. You may have to wait a bit before receiving a response, but it will be worth it if you get the pages you want.

Good luck (thumbs u