• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Truth About Terence Leder.

47 posts in this topic

At the very beginning of CGC, we turned down a old time, major player in Canada because I knew he was a crook. I told him he could submit all he wants, he just could not submit for other people useing the title "CGC authorized rep".
Gerry Ross? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Weren't all the old time dealers from Canada crooks, like Ross, Crestohl and Seeley?

Not Doug Sulipa. confused-smiley-013.gif

At the very beginning of CGC, we turned down a old time, major player in Canada because I knew he was a crook. I told him he could submit all he wants, he just could not submit for other people useing the title "CGC authorized rep".

Weren't all the old time dealers from Canada crooks, like Ross, Crestohl and Seeley?

Yes sadly most of the big time Canucks were - that's why Doug Sulipa sticks out like an Oasis in the desert. Thank god I bought most of my stuff of him when I was a kid.

Yes sadly most of the big time Canucks were - that's why Doug Sulipa sticks out like an Oasis in the desert. Thank god I bought most of my stuff of him when I was a kid.

You're lucky. I don't know if Doug was around back in my mail order days in the late 70s through mid-80s. I can certainly attest to nothing but negative experiences with the 3 dealers named above.

So...you didn't deal with Ferd and/or Joe? confused-smiley-013.gif

....I for one am shocked and appalled!!!!....who would of thunk-it????... blush.gif
confused-smiley-013.gifyeahok.gif

Greggy, why are u a KU fan? And how are u able to follow them in Canada?

UNC fool. screwy.gif Ummm...CBS! confused-smiley-013.gif

They came up HUGE against Georgia Tech , didn't they? devil.gif

Watched the brackets today? I couldn't believe BC and Louisville were no. 4 seeds.

Canada borders Oregon
Didn't pass geography down in your in-bred State school days? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm in Bush's United States, I make up the facts as I go, and this was the only way to make it work!

Go watch Hockey canuck boy!!

angel.gif

or at least bring some Canadian whiskey to the show! 893whatthe.gif

....I for one am shocked and appalled!!!!....who would of thunk-it????... blush.gif
confused-smiley-013.gifyeahok.gif

Greggy, why are u a KU fan? And how are u able to follow them in Canada?

UNC fool. screwy.gif Ummm...CBS! confused-smiley-013.gif

They came up HUGE against Georgia Tech , didn't they? devil.gif

Watched the brackets today? I couldn't believe BC and Louisville were no. 4 seeds.

Conference tournaments are irrelevant. Ask Dook, UNC, UNLV - circa 1992 gossip.gif

CGC does not ban people from submitting their own comic books unless they have not paid their bill(s) or are known criminals.

Have you experienced a TD-like problem at CGC that was as widely known within the hobby? I can't think of any...

Jim

As stated prior. Leder ended the auction for the GSXM 1. He sold the book too me privately. I requested, but never received his info. for me too send the payment for the book. A war of word's arose between myself and Hammer. I eventually got the GSXM 1 I was after. a CGC copy this time. I then received, out of the blue, a e-mail from Leder. It basically said the book will be re-listed on Ebay shortly. Funny thing, since he sold it too me privately.I received the e-mail 2-3 days before it was re-listed on Ebay. But it was PGXIT was the seller this time around. I bid on the book. I admit the red flags were flying. I was hoping to pick the book up cheaply. He had pissed off most collectors with the money needed too buy the book. Then when I lost the auction, I received a 2'nd chance offer on it. I e-mailed Leder. I asked if it was indeed him making the 2'nd chance offer. No reply, not until I added my experience too the stlcomics forums, then ee e-mailed me. He is a shill, no account{pun intended}, immorale, lying seller. PGXIT/ChristinaCollectibles are the same person. I have since learned he has more names than a China Area Phone Book. All inter-twined, for the purpose of shill bidding, and leading the buyer into a sense of false confidence. He thinks his book's are worth more than what the market will pay, and will do anything too get more money for any type of collectible he or one of his alter ego's is trying to sell. Anyone would do well too steer well clear of him. Advice I was offered here, Advice I should of listened too. A lesson learned... BTW. IMHO, Daniel of PGX has no afilliation with this guy. PGX graded his book's, that's it. I have talked too both of them on the phone, and there not the same person.

He is a shill, no account{pun intended}, immorale, lying seller. PGXIT/ChristinaCollectibles are the same person. I have since learned he has more names than a China Area Phone Book. All inter-twined, for the purpose of shill bidding, and leading the buyer into a sense of false confidence.

Yes, this forum has numerous posting regarding Leder and his apparent lapse in ethics. I read the STL comments on Leder and I was surprised that he acknowledged altering a grading date on a CGC scan. Maybe he is atoning for past sins. confused-smiley-013.gif

I especially like Leder's statement "All this other BS was created by those CGC clowns." Someone here certainly ruffled his feathers.

We have satellite dishes and Direct TV in our Igloos now.26_7_24.gif

Jeez - any excuse to post that graemlin, eh? Listen, hoser - everyone knows you haven't been to the Great White North in a canuck's age! When will you drink the kool-aid and become a proper Californian? Are you some sort of closet masochist? You can freely revel in the deprivations (no, not depravities, move along people) of your erstwhile brethren, while soaking in your hot tub and enjoying the Monterey sunshine!