• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Truth About Terence Leder.

47 posts in this topic

We all know a little about Terence Leder.

He has been masquerading as the shill dduck(unknown to us) for some time now on our boards and recently created yet another shill pgxit to interact with his other shill and cause all sorts of problems:

shill thread 1

shill thread 2

The IPs were the same, and dduck had registered to the forum from the email addy christinascollectables@hotmail.com and PGXIT had registered with this addy: tdcomix@hotmail.com

Read the full announcement about this strange situation: RIGHT HERE

I see where Leder's eBay account, PGXIT, was now changed to ponytailedblunder. I assume PGX might have requested he not use their name but it is just speculation on my part. confused-smiley-013.gif

I see where Leder's eBay account, PGXIT, was now changed to ponytailedblunder. I assume PGX might have requested he not use their name but it is just speculation on my part. confused-smiley-013.gif

Nah, I think it's just a swipe at Steve B.

I think both.

That would seem a tad unprofessional. Was Leder banned from CGC to resort to such tactics? confused-smiley-013.gif

That would seem a tad unprofessional. Was Leder banned from CGC to resort to such tactics? confused-smiley-013.gif

Either a swipe at Borock or Chuck maybe? I don't understand why Leder would have any animosity towards either one though? Its hard to tell with Leder, the guy has more than just a few screws loose. screwy.gif