• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,797 posts in this topic

Just now, Chuck Gower said:

No. Adjusted for inflation, Empire is easily the biggest gap between films and Episode 2 and 8 are about the same.

There's no proof of a 'backlash' causing it's financial failure. More delusions of grandeur from sheltered nerds.

He has NOT. Another delusion.

You've provided zero proof. Everything above is incorrect. Next.

It's obvious that you know close-to-nothing about the fine details of franchise, both past and present, so now it's over. :roflmao:

Just now, TwoPiece said:

Guy doesn't know what a Mary Sue is, cannot do his homework, introduces strawmen, does not do his own homework... A laundry list of defects for any sane discussion.

No matter how many times you say it - it doesn't make it true. 

It's over, champ. I feel too sorry for you to even continue this. Next, please.

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

LMK when you learn what a Mary Sue is. Until then, it's < elementary.

"What a sexist! SJWs, unite!"

Ohhhhhhhh, now I see why he loves this movie...

Politics - reported.

And, once again 'incorrect' - I have clearly stated I think the Last Jedi is ok. Nowhere have I said I loved it. More delusion.

Just now, Chuck Gower said:

Politics - reported.

And, once again 'incorrect' - I have clearly stated I think the Last Jedi is ok. Nowhere have I said I loved it. More delusion.

Good luck with that.

Action speak louder than words. It's obvious that you love this movie.

3 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

Reporting your post IS an action. Duh.

Please, are there any adults in here?

Yeah, because you don't want the historical evidence of your love for this movie to continue. It's all here, forever.

Poor movie to love.

Edited by TwoPiece
Edit: Amateur can have the last word since he ran out of 'substance'.

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Yeah, because you don't want the historical evidence of your love for this movie to continue. It's all here, forever.

Poor movie to love.

There are plenty of people who love this movie - it did 1.3 BILLION Worldwide and is the 8th highest grossing domestic movie of all time (#11 all-time worldwide) and #43 all time in adjusted dollars (beating out Episode 3 and Episode 2, which are the lowest grossing adjusted SW's films domestically).

It was SO LOVED that despite it's critics frantic screams from the basements of their parents houses, they still turned out to buy $85 MILLION worth of it on DVD, making it easily the number one seller of the year.