• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's in the picture?

51 posts in this topic

now_in_color_sci_fi_heroes_by_dusty_abell_zpsnqmcexpw.jpg

The Greatest American Hero, Six Million Dollar Man, Buck Rogers, and Wonder Woman.

Classic 70's TV awesomeness!

And…Battlestar Galactica, Space 1999, Man from Atlantis, Dr. Who, Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Mork and Mindy, Bionic Woman, CHiPs. There’s even Wonder Woman as portrayed by Cathy Lee Crosby. Too lazy to name all the characters.

For some unknown reason, this thread reminded me I actually miss buying Wizard magazine monthly.

I miss them every day, about 15 minutes after the morning coffee.

;)

Frank Miller, is that you? :hi:

Alright, I'm going blind here and can't blow it up on my screen, but missing are Shazam, Isis (I think) and Land of the Lost, which are shows I loved to watch after school (although I guess maybe they were initially on saturday morning?)

And I feel like one sci fi TV show is not represented, but it's one that didn't last

The Greatest American Hero, Six Million Dollar Man, Buck Rogers, and Wonder Woman.

Classic 70's TV awesomeness!

And…Battlestar Galactica, Space 1999, Man from Atlantis, Dr. Who, Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Mork and Mindy, Bionic Woman, CHiPs. There’s even Wonder Woman as portrayed by Cathy Lee Crosby. Too lazy to name all the characters.

A few from Gerry Anderson’s UFO series there.

Alien UFO, UFO interceptor, SID detector satellite.

Alright, I'm going blind here and can't blow it up on my screen, but missing are Shazam, Isis (I think) and Land of the Lost, which are shows I loved to watch after school (although I guess maybe they were initially on saturday morning?)

And I feel like one sci fi TV show is not represented, but it's one that didn't last

This artist did two of these. They may be on the other one.

is logan's run represented there? (is that the guy behind the bionic man?)

(I know, what's missing is not the question, but if you're gonnah do it, do it all!)

Yes, he is from Logan's Run.