• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 in review: post your group shots!

15 posts in this topic

I don't think we have had a 2015 group shot thread yet, so now that 2016 is upon us, it's time. Post what you got!

Here are mine. All in all, really happy with this year. Thanks to some boardies for contributing! Actually, more than half came from here.

2015%20group%201_zpswqj8kdut.jpg

2015%20group%202_zps4fu7uma7.jpg

2015%20group%203_zpscdnitp1u.jpg

Well this isn't even half of what i acquired (Slabbed books not shown, and things i'm looking to either upgrade or near completing runs also withheld). But i was stoked about each and every one of these. Two Boardies helped out with two of the acquisitions also. Thanks guys!

IMG_1884_zpsh67rt2j7.jpg

This one had added thrill of delivery adventure. Bought from Zardoz UK in June on ebay, didn’t show & got refund in July, then middle of August little packet shows up postmarked from China !!! Inside was EC Tubb !!! (Grey). The thought of such a rare book disappearing was tragic, but the recovery was triumphant. Plenty of PB & digest fun – this Bergey pig robot & dancing girl cov is worthy… & one more mushroom jungle (early ‘50s UK) grail. Leigh Brackett rules !!! + would be remiss not to include an Ace – gonna go with diff kind of acquisition- my third reading (decades apart…) of this classic…

2015g.JPG

It aint a Super Mystery I think that Blue Ribbon is Top Notch Corey!!! (thumbs u
Thanks Gino and Sqeegs. Now...where are you guys snags? :baiting:

mine are coming just gotta wait for all the kids to fall asleep simultaneously so i can lay em out...so it may be a few days lol

It aint a Super Mystery I think that Blue Ribbon is Top Notch Corey!!! (thumbs u
Thanks Gino and Sqeegs. Now...where are you guys snags? :baiting:

mine are coming just gotta wait for all the kids to fall asleep simultaneously so i can lay em out...so it may be a few days lol

lol the joy of having kiddies around the house lol. Small windows of time for group shots