• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supes 14 CGC 9.2

41 posts in this topic

I got one of them in 82. The book was vf/nm back then few stress lines on spine so i took black marker to it doh! I still have the book wonder if the marker can be undone now that the book is worth more than 200.

Beautiful! A little surprising they didn't supply a back cover scan, though. hm

That would be up to consignor, no ?

Same thing goes for the 375k x-men 1 9.6 listed today.

Right. But you would think the consignor would want to show it, unless this is one of those listings that is just facilitating a transaction that's already a done deal.

Beautiful! A little surprising they didn't supply a back cover scan, though. hm

That would be up to consignor, no ?

Same thing goes for the 375k x-men 1 9.6 listed today.

Right. But you would think the consignor would want to show it, unless this is one of those listings that is just facilitating a transaction that's already a done deal.

Tru dat.

sales that are already consumated hit clink already marked as sold...if these are on the exchange for sale, there is no pre done deal (at least to my understanding)

sales that are already consumated hit clink already marked as sold "sale pending"...if these are on the exchange for sale, there is no pre done deal (at least to my understanding)

I think.

sales that are already consumated hit clink already marked as sold "sale pending"...if these are on the exchange for sale, there is no pre done deal (at least to my understanding)

I think.

that's what I meant ;)

It's a wonderful book and all, but $20K over the last 9.2 OW-W sale less than a year ago? hm
and I pushed that sale to mid 30's...without me, it might have ended in the 20's (shrug)