• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Silver and Bronze CLOSED

807 posts in this topic

Superman 237 VF OS Guide is $31 Your Price is $15

:takeit:

If you want the 236, I will relinquish - just figured out I already have one.

If it's allowed, :takeit:

Thank you! (worship)

up to LordRahl :whistle:

If it's allowed, :takeit:

Thank you! (worship)

Absolutely allowed... thank you both (thumbs u

:banana: :banana: and :whee:

Superman 263 NM OS Guide is $who cares this book rocks Your Price is $30 Mark Jeweler's Insert in this one for those of you that are into it.

superman263_zps2ccpacjc.jpg

I have a Warlord 1-7, 10 and Annual 1. They are not scanned. Guide for all 9 books is $70... How about $25 for the lot? SOLD I really don't feel like scanning them but if someone wants a particular issue scanned let me know. Grades are as follows

#1 VF-

#2 FN-

#3 VF

#4 VF

#5 FN

#6 FN

#7 VF

#10 VG

Annual 1 FN

I have a Warlord 1-7, 10 and Annual 1. They are not scanned. Guide for all 9 books is $70... How about $25 for the lot? I really don't feel like scanning them but if someone wants a particular issue scanned let me know. Grades are as follows

#1 VF-

#2 FN-

#3 VF

#4 VF

#5 FN

#6 FN

#7 VF

#10 VG

Annual 1 FN

Probably not the right kind of thread for this kind of book but figure it's worth a try.

Book is restored. I bought it that way so not completely sure what was done but I can see pieces filled on the edge, color touch, I would imagine some reinforcement and clean and press as well.

Book looks NMish, I would hazard a guess that resto would be either moderate or extensive... I'm not comfortable enough with these designations to really know.

A non restored #2 in 9.2/9.4 is probably a $10K book. Let's try $1,000 for this one

Kd4wek.jpg