• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most Active/Popular Comics in the Marketplace
1 1

26 posts in this topic

For those that don't pay for GPA (myself included), gocollect.com is a go-to resource.

it's a great site - thanks

Granted, it is limited just with eBay sales data and I think that while eBay makes up a huge portion of the sales for any particular book, these sales almost always reflect the high end of FMV.

If gocollect.com could pull sales data from the large auction houses, that would be awesome.

:signfunny:

5 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I dont pay for GPA 

I'm assuming gocollect is in USD?

I think it's a good site and a decent listing of hottest comics currently trading.

I didnt realize it was only based on Ebay sales though, but I would have to agree that Ebay carry's the bulk of CGC sales.

It would be great if gpa provided information on where each sale took place. The plurality are probably from Ebay but there's no definitive information on that.

It says on the website that go collect monitors sales from "across various marketplaces". I don't know if this was the case when this thread was started so does anyone know where they track sales besides Ebay?

Edited by MGsimba77

1 hour ago, MGsimba77 said:

It would be great if gpa provided information on where each sale took place. The plurality are probably from Ebay but there's no definitive information on that.

It says on the website that go collect monitors sales from "across various marketplaces". I don't know if this was the case when this thread was started so does anyone know where they track sales besides Ebay?

I doubt people report all their sales too.