• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sell or hold?

252 posts in this topic

Cool idea for a thread.

Lady Killer #1 first print, looks about 9.4... just found today for $1.25 in a LCS moving sale. I'm also someone who hardly sells, for the record.

Sell 6 months ago. :)

I'd hold, there's another run coming if I'm not mistaken?

That's what I figured, I remember it being hotter. Especially at the price I got, I'd imagine there's little loss to this one.

Collect and enjoy having.

If everyone "sells or holds", and comics are traded like stocks, the whole thing fails.

Why can't someone do both?

He's saying there would be no buyers since everyone is selling or holding. Everyone that reads, collects, trades or sells comics is on these boards.

If everyone "sells or holds", and comics are traded like stocks, the whole thing fails.

He's saying there would be no buyers since everyone is selling or holding. Everyone that reads, collects, trades or sells comics is on these boards.

IYO

Bedlam #1 NYCC sketch 9.8 :frustrated:

I've tweeted him for an update....he's too busy harping about social issues and can't seem to focus on restarting the comic. I think he may have a moral quandary producing a comic like Bedlam and and the way he apparently feels about stuff in real life.

Just saw where he has a new Image comic coming out...called The Fix. No time or energy for more of his garbage.

:facepalm:

Yes, indeed, facepalm to all the speculators who have no interest in the artform beyond how much money they can make.

Remember: these people drive up the prices of things collectors want. We all must pay more for many things because of speculators.

Frankly, if a person has no interest in the artform, I highly encourage them to get out and learn to become a day trader.

I'm sure RMA will be along shortly to tell you that isn't what he meant at all.

And no, not everyone that reads, collects, trades or sells comics is on these boards. That is beyond absurd.