• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feeling lucky, punk?

145 posts in this topic

God, some people work so hard at being dishonest. If they'd just put that much effort into making an honest buck, they might get somewhere.

Isn't that the problem with the entire world?

FTFY

I got a call 2 weeks ago from the "IRS". They wanted me to go get $2000 worth of Walmart cash cards to pay off an tax debt.

I kept 'em on the phone over 45 minutes. :banana:

When they finally realized the cash card numbers I was relaying to them were bogus, they asked me why I was lying to them.

I told them I was being as honest as they were.

They hung up.

Got a call 2 days ago from "Microsoft" - wanted to refund me money, but needed to let them access my computer with TeamViewer. lol

Kept them on the phone for over a half hour, as well.

I make 'em work hard for nothin'.

Besides - when they're on the phone with me, that particular "agent" isn't scamming some unknowing person during that time.

I got a call 2 weeks ago from the "IRS". They wanted me to go get $2000 worth of Walmart cash cards to pay off an tax debt.

When they finally realized the cash card numbers I was relaying to them were bogus, they asked me why I was lying to them.

They hung up.

Got a call 2 days ago from "Microsoft" - wanted to refund me money, but needed to let them access my computer with TeamViewer. lol

Besides - when they're on the phone with me, that particular "agent" isn't scamming some unknowing person during that time.

You sir have some patience lol I just hang up before they have a chance to properly introduce themselves

God, some people work so hard at being dishonest. If they'd just put that much effort into making an honest buck, they might get somewhere.

Isn't that the problem with the entire world?

FTFY

(thumbs u

;)

They hung up.

You sir have some patience lol I just hang up before they have a chance to properly introduce themselves

If the call happens in the morning when I'm havin' my coffee and perusing the computer, I just keep 'em on the phone while I'm doin' what I'd be doin' anyway.