• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Captan America #100 (4)

16 posts in this topic

6.5/7.0- diagonal crease URFC and the color breaking impact by the A on REFC.

I don't see what drags this down to the 4.5-5.5 range. its very clean, with bright whites and strong colors. Spine wear isn't excessive - am I missing something?

6.5/7.0- diagonal crease URFC and the color breaking impact by the A on REFC.

I don't see what drags this down to the 4.5-5.5 range. its very clean, with bright whites and strong colors. Spine wear isn't excessive - am I missing something?

I think it's the white specs along the top and bottom edges (black books are tough!) along with the break in the black line below the "12c" near the spine. That plus the crease and the color break on the logo and the mild Marvel chipping. So I don't think it's one glaring flaw, but rather the "death of a dozen slices" that brings it down towards 5.5 for me.

But, maybe I'm wrong! Ron, please slab this baby and post the results!

bump

Hi guys. It was a while ago that I put this one up. Would be great to get some more grades from you if possible. Thanks for your time.

(fiendish, hope to have this done early next year. Have quite a few before this one that need to get taken care of. No doubt, this is for sure one of those books at the top of the list that I'd love to see what grade it comes back as.)